~29~

😍😍

 Dre Pov :

Dre Pov :

New Years Eve

"Prince let's fucking go.!!"

"Who the fuck your rushing you keep rushing I'm going to keep taking my sweet fucking time ."

"Prince the fucking plane leave in 1 hour and it's going to take forever to get through l.A traffic."

"Boy go eat and wait damn."

Prince and I are on our way to New York for New Years I know who leaves the leaves on New Year's Eve but it's my fault cause I was busy and I forgot to plan it but we're taking a private jet their

I haven't spoken to Cat or talked to Cat since Christmas and I haven't told prince about her pregnancy I'm not even sure if that baby's mine or not or if she's bull shittin man so I'm just going to keep this a secret for a while till I think everything thru.

🛫🛫✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛬🗽

We landed in New York and of course the first thing prince wanted to do was go shopping I've only came to New York for work related, Hosting,business meeting, While prince was shopping I was telling him about who's supposed to perform tonight.

"Prince Mariah Carey performing tonight at time square." He laughed so your a lamb (Mariah Carey fans nick name) your gay for her." "I guess that's the only thing that gay about me when I was a younging I used have a huge crush on her". "She's a qcute girl but she isn't Beyoncè." "Beyonce can suck a dick she ain't better than Mariah."

The shopping ended up with us arguing about who's better I needed something to take my mind off of Cat and this alleged baby that I'm not 💯 percent sure is mine.

  Prince Pov:

    Lately Dre been acting a bit off maybe it's cause his moms birthday is coming up I'm just assuming he's been really busy lately Flying to different city's and I think that might be the reason so I haven't really been stressing him.

The New Years Eve Show starts in a hour and Dre is literally laying Bed with his polo briefs.

"Dre we have to go cause I don't want to have the fight people for my spot."

"Bae come rub my feet."

"Boy no." I laughed at his request.

" I always rub your feet and suck your toes Prince.. please." I rolled my eyes and agreed

  I got the Hotel location and started rubbing his feet tbh his feet aren't ugly but they so big like the nigga wears a size 11 while I wear a size 91/2.

"Suck my big toe"

"okay Dre now you have me all the way fucked up."

"I'm not getting up till you do it."

I put my pride aside and did as he asked me but it was so quick cause I don't like feet that much but Dre on the other hand love my feet 😂😂 he has a freaking fetish or something.
"Okay Dre now get the fuck read" "I love you prince."

⏩(fast forward)

   We got to our seat for the concert and we was late cause Dre kept trying to get head from me🙄. Ryan introduced Mariah Carey and Dre was clapping until Fish started singing emotions while I just died laughing cause sus was just a mess and Dre was felt so bad for her & I had to run it in his face "Beyonce Would Never."

Mariah Left the stage letting it be known that it's 1:30 lefts till The ball drops.
"DRE so that what you call a queen ?"
"Somebody tried to embarrass her!" I couldn't  stop laughing cause he kept making Excuses

Back in Cali
(A/N  hey babes okay so this point the story is going to go back and fourth so just play attention to the pov.)

Alex :

I've been holding this off for a while now contemplating on if I should do this or not I haven't told Dre about the situation cause I'd rather handle the situation myself  tho is nigga shot me and left and People always said "You Need Dre To handle your battles?" But not this time .

Prince Pov :

Dre dance with me this my favorite Beyoncé song randomly yall they played XO when sus got off the stage and started the countdown

1:00

"Dre in so happy I met you you're my everything I love you soo much ❤ and we're going in to 2017 with a fresh start and forgetting what happend last year." After I said that I started humming the song

0:40

"Prince I love you so much you know I hate being corny but I'll be Corny for you and I hope whatever 2017 brings it brings up happiness, More love , Success and family cause I love you so much."

Back in cali

Alex Pov:

  "ALEX You ready to do this ?" Keith Says

"Yeeah Nigga."

So were driving around looking for this nigga usually he be in on the block hustling one thing about that nigga he hustle 24/7 so here's the plan. I pull up in a familiar alley in Compton and park the car. Keith gets out the car and walks up to Zach "Sup Keith you tryna buy? I see you ain't with that square ass nigga ." "Who Alex?" "Yeah." "Nah man ion fuck with that nigga." "Let's go switch in the alley I see the opps."

Back in N.Y.C

Prince and Dre

10

9
"I love you prince"
8
"I love you Tooo"

7

6

5

4

3
2
1
..."KISS ME FOOL" prince screams....

Back in cali

Alex Pov :

"Told you I was gone make you pay buster ass nigga" "Alex I'm so-"

Gunshot
"Come on Al let's ride the fuck out "

😭😭 ps Prince said stop complementing his man