~6~

Prince Pov:

Y'all don't judge me but I forgive Dre..okay listen so after the fucked up movie date I didn't talk to Dre and I ignored him while he kept FaceTime and messaging me then he came over Trent house while I was over there and wouldn't leave till I forgave him.

Trent house -

"Why is he over here Trent ?"I say annoyed "Because Ricky and Him are friends". Ricky is Dre close friend and Trent is Ricky boyfriend... For now chile.
I hate Trent ass "here he comes" Trent says while getting p to answer the door for that fuck boy. "Hey Dre" "What's up THOT" I laughed cause it's true but I love Trent thotty ass. He walks in and looks at me and I just rolls my eyes and stare into my phone and he look down and walks to Rick and Trent and I walk into room and chat and gossip.

"I knew she was fucking him for his money" Trent says while I was giving him the tea about Lea until the door opens and its him and Ricky standing at the door and he says to me " meet me outside in the car and let's talk" and Rick comes and stars kissing Trent so I really didn't have a choice.

Walking out behind him to his car to talk couldn't gel but notice that he had a nice butt. "What do you want" I say to him bluntly "I want you" "Oh really.. didn't seem like that the other night" .."Man listen I'm a popular football player I can't come out gay right now especially while I'm in my prime" I star to open the door and get out and he grabs my arm pulling me in and saying "Please here me out !"

"Just lets keep us under wraps for my career and let's see where we go in this relationship... You're not even give me a chance" "Alright..stop whining I'll give you another shot..." He stars smiling "BUT..if you play me then I'm done with you" I say and he looks at me and licks his lip leaning in for a kiss and couldn't reject his sexy ass pink lips.

Thinking to my self that I'm going to be in a relationship with a guys who's famous and DL and he's way older then me but I don't care ain't nobody business but mines and my baby.

Present-

Today was his NFL kickoff party that he throws at his house where a bunch of his close friend come and watch the kickoff game and I've already meet his friend they accept us it's just his big head ass brother who doesn't.

Setting up the Living while Dre is out with his brother getting the food for his party it's supposed to be like 10 people coming and they all niggas so that means I'm going to have to clean up after this shit over.

I know you're thinking does my dad know I'm here well my dad went with my mom for a week on a business trip and left me to go to school but I've been at Dre house getting to know him and it's been great actually.

Dre Pov:

"Nigga carry the fucking chicken" I scream at my little brother "Alright" he says while I'm carrying the beer inside and the house kissing Prince as he opens the door for us and try to help.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

All my homeboys came to my annual NFL party that I've been throwing since college I don't play until tomorrow (it's Sunday) Rick brought over Trent and his sister that my brother was fucking with on the low but that for me to spill.

"Bae can you get my phone" I say pushing Prince off my lap while they were playing because I didn't want to miss anything.

Prince Pov:

"Where your phone" I ask him and get cursed out by Nate for standing in his view and I laugh and go behind the couch "It's in the room on the charger on your side of the bed" he tells me
"AWWWW MANNN" all them say while watching the game I don't know football so what ever happened on the field.

Walking up the stairs to get my husband phone I look around and see the phone grabbing it I seen he has a text message from some hoe

    I wasn't going to overreact because his friend were here I didn't want because it could be some fucking groupie and the thirsty hoe number was saved in his phone so I decided to unlock his phone and block the bitch but

I wasn't going to overreact because his friend were here I didn't want because it could be some fucking groupie and the thirsty hoe number was saved in his phone so I decided to unlock his phone and block the bitch but... when I tried to use my fingerprint the screen said "Try again"

"Calm down Prince"... I'm saying in my head to calm myself down before I ruin this fucking party. I'm just going to try the 4 digit code "2013" .... The shit still wouldn't let me in & at this point is where Dre got me fucked up.

" DRE COME HEREEEE!!!" I scream his name out

Dre Pov:

"Bae the game on now WHAT THE FUCK !" I scream out "COME HERE " he says he's fucking lucky halftime just started.

Running up the stairs with my food in my hand cause I don't trust Nate ass he might steal my wings. "yes Prince" I say impatiently cause I wanted to go back down stairs

Prince Pov:

"Before I fucking ruin this party tell me why the fuck I can't get into you damn phone" "I asked you to bring me my phone nothing else" he says coming towards me with a attitude snatching his phone out my hand.

🔥🔥🔥
Hope you guys liked this chapter part 2 Soon 🤑