~47~

Dre Pov

Dre Pov...

After I nutted I finally did what I've always wanted to do sexually which was have sex on the beach & I did with Prince.

"Dre that's everything..but I have something to tell you." "What is is Bae?." "Dre my parents are going away to New York for 2 months & I'm going with them."

I couldn't help but feel a little hurt cause Prince & I just are now getting back on track with our relationship & we just had sex & now he's throws this on me.

"Prince really man ?" I started grabbing my things cause I was upset at this news and I wanted to leave the beach at this point cause he ruined a great moment.

"Dre I need a break from California I've been through so much so much." "Prince I don't want you to leave I want you to stay with me." "Fuck Dre why you have to be difficult?" "Cause I love you." "Dre stop that's not going to make me change my mind."

Prince Pov....

I knew Dre would give me this reaction so I'm not surprised but I'm mad at myself for even going their with Dre I didn't want what happened to happen.

Dre walked ahead of me pissed to his car and just kept waking it's about 11:30 pm & my phones dead and I know my parent are pissed at me for skipping dinner .

"Dre you mad at me?" "Prince I'm not mad at you.. you say you made up your mind so I guess me trying to get back with you is a waste of my time." "Dre I'm not moving." "Prince let's just end this..." "DRE stop."

He drove off leaving me their by myself and my mind was spinning like crazy and emotions as well. I walked to my car that's was in the parking lot on the other side of Dre on and as I was crossing the street this car almost tried to run me over.

I screamed "What the fuck." And the drove off so I crossed the street and got into my car and I was backing out and the same car from before was behind me and I'm fucking scared at this point cause Dre left me by myself.

When I was about to lock my door Mark was outside & he opened my door and snatched me out the car with joint in his hand "Mark you're crazy leave me alone." "Prince why you played me." "Mark please it's over ?" he blew the smoke in my face & punched in the stomach Causing me to fall to the floor "You're mine Prince & I want you back in my house or else."

Mark is fucking crazy I layed on the ground gasping for air and when I was able to I sat in the car breathing hard and crying at what I've gotten myself into.