The Days of Hell

The first day of school was okay. Today is my third day and I hate everything. Don't get me wrong, I love the classes, but I'm hating on that one teacher... or should I say coach?

Now you're probably saying: "Oh, we all understand! We also don't like exercising, either!" No, I like the class, but not the coach. I like that I made some friends there. There was a friend I made and she's pretty cool. Only that she always puts pressure on a quiet boy we have there. Not in as a bully, but like in a friendly way... That didn't make sense didn't it?

Anyway, the reason why I started to not like the coach was one simple thing. You see, I didn't came in school early to get used to it's surroundings. The reason why is bECAUSE WE WEREN'T TOLD TO DO SO!!! Ahem. I was also out of state to visit family. I didn't know any of this until the coach said so.

Because I had cross country, she told me to come in school early for practice. I totally forgot the next day and she said I had until tomorrow or I'll be put in PE because "I'm not worth it." And in my head, I was all like: "Bitch, let's see who's worth it!"

Tomorrow is today... I'm late. The reason is because my dad, acting like the stubborn Taurus he already is, he decides to go in a shortcut... It took us 20 minutes to get there! We'd usually take like 5-8 minutes... I fucking hate everything.

You know what? I don't even care anymore! Take me out and let me say hello to my misery. The only reason why I'm scared is because I don't want my schedule to be changed. I already know my ways and I already made some aquatints to know. Ugh, I even hate the homework the teachers are giving me! Even though it's due either Friday or until next Monday.

Please... End my suffering...

Best wishes always,

Deathfang666