AUs In Mind For Writing

Lately, I've been thinking- and when I say thinking, I mean daydreaming. You know that we got alternative universes in our heads, right? I'll be speaking about the world, not the story. Well, here's what I have in mind:

• Thug AU:

   In this world, there are really no police there. They're tired of their shit and they're too scared. It's kind of like Bloods and Crips, but wait, there's more! Years ago, (don't ask me how many) were six groups that made continuous chaos for being on top until they decided it was safe to separate and claim their own territories. One day, a group decided to include themselves in. Red Royals. They were an enemy to every group, especially to the normals, who are people... that aren't part of the the other six gangs. Each gang has their own set of rules. The first POV will be from an actually stupid normal. They're ex girlfriend is the leader of the Blue Manes and so on.

• The Apocalyptic AU

   Because I have my doubts for God, I believe that term is only used for either higher authority or someone who cares and wishes for everything and everyone to be okay. This is how I think a child would picture an adult. In the real world, here is where I'm confident that god has abandoned us. In this AU, children are left on their own to survive, but not like in the real world. Instead of just God leaving us behind, it's only the adults. Once they disappeared, children will either take advantage and become violent or become scared shitless and become a victim of death. I'm right now trying to add some strange powers or magic in it. It's my way of thinking of how God communicates. The first POV will be from, I guess, an atheist or a doubting agnostic who's minding their own business and trying to survive. 

• Vipetress AU

   I'm having a little trouble with this one. Since I'll be acting in this character, her actual story in the web series will be different. This is how I picture her since I keep daydreaming. Before she earned her own title, she was a powerless, a person who had no powers. She never met her mother and her father was an alcoholic abuser. She had a rough childhood until she discovered something about herself. She slowly began earning a few characteristics of a snake, including fangs, a forked tongue, producing poison, superhuman strength, and communication with other snakes. After killing her father at the age of thirteen, relatives who couldn't take care of her moved her to Russia where she met her mother. One day, someone killed her mother and Tressa, the girl, was in anger and couldn't do anything. She was so blinded in fury, she didn't even realized what she was doing. She learned many languages meanwhile luring in prey and eating them. She was then captured by a group and etc. They took her to America, where the killer lived and whatever damn, my head hurts.

   Uh... I guess that's it. They're the only one bothering me and I'm not sure if I should writing about them now because I'm already writing something else and...

What should I do?

Best wishes always,

Deathfang666