About the Election...

Yeah, everyone wants to go to Canada, am I right? Same. Well, shit has gone worse for me. I had three mental shutdowns this week. I had two anxiety attacks and depression is fucking following me.

   The United States of Anxiety now has a president that is against the LGBT+ Community, Women's rights,- COULD I POSSIBLY GO ON?!

   Out of all these fucking hoes, it had to bE FUCKING TRUMP!!! WHY NOT BERNIE SANDERS?! HE ACCEPTED US ALL AS HUMAN!!!

   Before you think of doing anything at all, breathe and listen to me. It's gonna be okay. He can't do shit.

   There's a thing called checks and balances. It'll prevent him from being a dick- I mean dictator! I highly doubt that it'll also prevent him from being an asshole.

   Also, there's something called impeachment. The two other branches have the right to do so.

   One more thing before I go, the president is nothing but a mascot. In other words, they can't do shit. The congress is basically the master of puppets. We're the audience and we're obviously not enjoying the show.

   And one last thing. Please. Don't think about killing yourself. We all need you. You matter to us. How about we all wait and see that son of a bitch fall, huh? We'll make fun of him and remain alive. I may not know you and also the other way around, but please, for the sake of everyone. Please. Don't kill yourself. I know it's hard preventing yourself. Believe me, I've been there and I'm still struggling. You're not the only one out there. Please. Don't do it. Because we all love you dearly. And you're reading this from someone cold hearted.

   I don't know how to end this... But I said my message clear. Stay clean, alive, and watch him fall.

Best wishes always,

Deathfang666