Clown Sightings

Okay first of all, fuck that. I don't want to die like that. Yesterday, I heard of a clown sighting in another high school near by my home and I'm fucking terrified. Then I heard of clowns coming over to my school. I'm now in school and paranoid af. This clown shit has been going on for like 5 months. We just never cared about it until now.

   Also, I heard of Halloween being canceled. Here's my reaction:
1.) Good, because I don't want anyone to die.

2.) We could still do Halloween shit like watching scary movies with family or any shit like that.

3.) I feel bad of those with a burning love for Halloween. Like the clowns had to ruin it.

4.) I'm already fucking glad because we were already losing that tradition. Just read how Halloween was celebrated back in the days and then look at us... I don't think being a slutty cat or being a slice of pizza is part of it. Like I'm not slut shaming or... food shaming, but please... stop that. I know kids want to be their fav- Okay, I'm gonna shut the fuck up.

   Hearing about the clown shit made me worry about my little brother for once. I don't want him to die, but lucky, his school made a call that he is gonna be safer inside than out and that gave me such a relief.

   Then I thought about myself. I wanted to bring a weapon with me, but I couldn't. I might get expelled. The only thing a have now is a mechanical pencil and a tennis racket. I'm gonna beat their ass if they find me. Or better yet, run the fuck out like you should.

   So here's my last minute advice to you. If you see a clown, run. Don't ask questions. Just run. Don't play as the superhero. This ain't no fucking movie. While you're running, go to the nearest authority and report it. If you're in a hallway and there's a clown, run to the nearest classroom. It doesn't have to be yours. Just go. If you know someone who's planning to terrorize shit as a clown, report it. Even if it's your best friend, do it. You have no excuses. Don't trust anyone. Not all murderers wear clown masks. Your life matters. Just follow this advice and I promise that you'll be okay. There is always someone out there who'll help you. You just never asked them.

Best wishes always,

Deathfang666