And Now, An Angry And Saltly Rant to You

The picture above explain how I'm feeling right now and the song is my mood. So, this week was nothing but midterm exams. They were pretty easy, but let's not talk about that. Those past few days were the most confusing, weirdest, and the most annoying.

   Confusing because there's this guy and he's well kinda cute. Let's call him J. We always hung out in the courtyard at our lunch period with other friends. At first, we were all "rough house" by throwing shit at each other for fun and now we're all fucking snuggly as shit... I have no idea how we got there to here... Before that, I made dirty jokes and the fun side of my love life. I guess he paid attention and that's why he wanted to hang out? J then brought a female friend over and we had an... Orgy? It's not what it sounds like, it's an inside joke. It's basically just hugging. For you, it'd be called spooning or cuddling... with a lil bit of biting... Hey, it's just us.

   Then, a few more friends came over and asked J who he's dating. It was either me or the female friend. Let's call her...♀. Hey, I tried! I'm not sure if this is even an answer, but he flicked his hand towards me in "laziness". Now, I'm not gonna lie... I was surprised myself. Like, really? Me? Dang... (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But for real. There was a difference between ♀and I. ♀ is the warm affectionate girl and I was the kinky torturing goddess... That's what I meant by the fun side...

   It went weird because the bell rang and we went our separate ways to class. As I was walking... I heard a voice... behind me... and this voice made me roll my eyes so hard I could see what I was thinking. It was fucking F. You know, ex husband. The pathetic bitch? Yeah. He had the fucking nerve to speak to me. When I heard him, I was all like:

 When I heard him, I was all like:

Oh now you wanna talk to me?

So the conversation went like:

F: I mean, really. Who uses a tennis racket as a weapon? Like, come on.

Me: Uh, me. Because who the fuck else?

F: ...I still have your stitch key chain.

Me: Okay, what about my charger?

F: I lost it.

   At that moment, I punched his left arm and cursed at him in Spanish. He flinched and I punched him again.

F: What was that for?

Me: For existing, bitch.

F: Where are you going?

Me: To my biology class...?

   That was my little sample of attitude and this bitch, I swear, didn't get the message and continued walking with me.

F: Ugh, that class is so boringgg. What grade do you have there?

Me: 69, bitches.

F: Oh my god, that's not even funny anymore.