*Embarrassed For The Long Ass Period of Sudden Inactivity*

Well, this is awkward... Um. Hi...? I believe sorry won't cut it, correct?... Okay, uh... Fuck, I... Why am I writing this...? Why am I typing this should is the question... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

   Putting my irrelevant awkwardness aside, I... I'm not dead... Okay, that's a start. I didn't do much while I was gone, but I guess I'll give you a list of things that occurred...

• F has finally stopped bothering me.

• I call it a phase for now. I enjoy wearing a flower crown... I'm hoping that it'll stop once school is over.

• Another phase which is me feeling that others want to date me... Maybe I feel that self observed.

• There was a boy who kept bothering me since we first met. I didn't even like him from the beginning and he asked me out. I said no and I believe he didn't get the message straight.

• I felt very annoyed to the fact that my sister interrupted my story of the boy who asked me out to flat out tell me that I wasn't obligated to have a boyfriend. Like, excuse me, bitch, I've dated 4 people behind your back and imma continue.

• I've decided to make some big personal decisions that'll change my life again. And I feel like my family will actually hate me for it...

• I corrected my sister that I'm pansexual and not bi.

• I'm making another book where I'll dump out my ideas.

• Aaaaand my brother's cat is pregnant. Either the babies will be born in this weekend or for sure next week.

   So... Yeah. I have no excuse for my... absence. I... didn't like the fact of where this book was going, but I felt better talking about the stupid shit going on. I mostly did that because it would get off of my mind. Then I started feeling that you weren't interested which wasn't the purpose of me dumping off my rants. Originally, I wanted to write about some topics and how I feel about them, but... I forgot and...

   Ahem, speaking of books, I thought about publishing my horror book even though it's not finished... I just need opinions and reminders to keep writing because... I still have that writer's block.

   And as for the new one, I'm gonna work on the first three parts and publish them to you know... make up for my sudden disappearance...

Best wishes always,

Deathfang666