Happy 2017!

What was happening while I was inactive? ...Nothing. I was too lazy to do shit so here I am in one piece. A few... well, I guess I could call it things occurred.

• My parents forgot to celebrate their wedding anniversary.
• I cried watching the last episode of Yuri on Ice.
• I made my mom and my sisters laugh their asses off by laughing at something they thought I didn't understand. I knew completely, but was wrong for some reason. I still didn't get it... It happened during Christmas Eve...
• My 15th birthday, which was fun, but... I was forced to wear a dress... I promise you that I only hated that moment.
• I cried in joy, hearing about the second season for Yuri on Ice, The Blue Exorcist, and Attack on Titan.

   Well, that was it... Also, 2017... I'm ready... Somewhat... Shit. Well, I have few goals that I may or may not succeed in. I'll start to the most to least important ones.

• Stopping my habit of procrastinating
• Continuing being a savage
• Studying hard for good grades
• (Try to) Being a bit more open to family
• Working hard for my horror book
• Maybe doing something... different with my hair. Like, getting some highlights there... Actually, I have an idea for my hair. I only want caramel lowlights... That's it.

   So that's about it. I don't believe in the "New year, new me" kind of shit because that won't happen. It should've been "New year, same me, but with small improvements" because it sounds more possible and realistic. I hope this year brings happiness to all and also for the following years. Happy 2017!

Best wishes always,

Deathfang666