Theories and Some Writing Block Help

Dear god, when was the last time I've updated?! I'm really sorry about me being inactive! It's just that you know school, me being lazy, and... yeah.

   About school... Ugh, let's just get straight to the point to where I'm fucking pissed just to get it over with. You already know that I'm gonna talk shit about F until he gets the idea. Hey, it's what he gets for existing. I may not a professional theorist, but I've come to a conclusion that he's copying me... Allow me to show you on what I mean:

• He's suddenly taken interest in playing tennis.
• He's using his pathetic tennis racket as a weapon and in my opinion, I look better in doing so, if you ask me.
• He puts his racket in his backpack like the way how I do it.

Here's a picture of my backpack:

   He's doing it the same fucking way! Oh, if you see me wearing this, come by and say a little hello or like

   He's doing it the same fucking way! Oh, if you see me wearing this, come by and say a little hello or like... a high five perhaps...? Whatever suits you is fine by me. Anyways, back to my theory.

   I feel like he's doing this to get my attention... It's working, but it's working in the most annoying fucking way! He's getting the wrong attention. The attention I give when you're about to fucking die! How did I see this, you asked?! Well, before school, which is when tennis practice takes time, I was taking my break and I fucking heard his voice. That was when I noticed a tennis racket in his hand. So this is how it went:

F: Hey, have you seen coach?

Me: No. Maybe if you fuck off, you'll find him.

F: Haha, very funny. So, wanna practice?

Me: I'm on my break, dumbass. Fuck off.

F: Come on, please?

Me: No. You don't even know how to play.

F: That's why it's called practice... It'll only be for a little bit.

Me: No.

F: Pleeeease?

Me: Ugh, fine. If only it'll make you fuck off.

   I said all of this with a straight face, yet that little shit wouldn't understand a fucking word I just said. I bet he'd do the same if he were to come close to a rattlesnake! So, we practiced and I've managed to hit him in the funny bone and knuckle with my tennis racket. Also, I kicked him in the back of the knee, causing him to lose balance. Oh, a little reminder: I'm not as usually playful, but if you did something that you made you go to my bad side... This is how I let you know... You becoming my little stress reliever.

   After that the coach came over and so was my break. My friend, who knew about F, came over to me and asked why the hell was he here. I told him I wasn't sure and F obviously didn't get my message to fuck off. I think I said it a bit too louder than I expected and I had a feeling F actually listened for once. To be honest... I don't give a shit if he listened or not because this is how I fucking roll.

   Phew, now with that out of the way, I can speak of other things. I may or may not still have a writing block on my horror book... Well, I now wouldn't necessarily call it horror. I call it that because of one character and... a lot of murder is there... Yeah...

   Anyways, I told my friend, who was also interested of my book, about it therefore I can find a solution quickly and on my own. This is how I function. With her advice, I could picture it more clearly. Also, she suggested me to make one of the characters a rouge or a traitor. This really got me thinking and I decided to write it down. Then out of no where, she said that I've inspired her to write a book as well. The next day, she told me that she was too overwhelmed with ideas. I guess it's normal for the newbie writers...

   Aaaaaand that's about i- Hold on, I forgot something. You know J? The rough housing guy that suddenly became my cuddling partner? Um... I think we're... friends with benefits? I wouldn't call it that... All we do is hang out, hug, tell dirty jokes, and play. What I mean by play, I mean by throwing ice at each other until we run out... So... Yeah that's about it...

   Also, I've been tagged... twice... I'm watching you, Not-A-Suiteheart and PureWinter... Always watching... You know who I sound like? This bitch! 😂👇

 You know who I sound like? This bitch! 😂👇

   I'll be back when I'm done with the tags. Don't think I'll be gone for another week... Just wait for a bit...

Best wishes always,

Deathfang666