Can't Take Away My Happiness!

Why hello there, children! I've been in Wattpad for quite a while and I believe it is time that I speak of something weird, random, sad, and ridiculous at the same time! It is to show that I'm beginning to feel comfortable with you.

   Now, let's get on with the story! I've prepared your favorite drink just for you therefore you too may feel comfortable.
\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\

   After eating the half of my lasagna, I glanced over to see my mom carrying my box from my room.

"Mom! What are doing with my box?!"

"Throwing it away. Why?"

"Mom, that's my box. Leave it where it was. It liked it there."

   Oh my god, at that moment she gave me her signature disgusted face, judging me as if her opinion mattered the most.

"You like the box? What do you do with it, anyways? Sleep inside of it for fun?"

"Uh, yeah!"

"Well then, the next thing you'll be doing is inviting rats over for a tea party!"

   At that time, my sister interrupted her. I thought she was defending me, but as soon she was on her second sentence, I took it all back.

"Oh come on, mom, you know that we don't have any rat problems. Besides, she doesn't even know how to speak Spanish."

   I had the raging urge to both punch her in the jaw and run into my room and cry myself to sleep. Sadly, I bottled that shit up and laugh it off. So much for a sister to have your back.

"Ha ha, very funny, jerk."

   Now, you may look at me weird. About the box, of course. It may be a box, but it's my box. You see, I came back from school and found it in my room. I left it by itself, having no interest to it. After finishing homework, I stared intensely into it. I had to let go of my contained feelings. I stood up and got rid of what was inside of the box and sat inside of it. Before I knew it, I was laughing and feeling the goodness flowing back into my mind. It has been awhile ever since my anxiety attacks began. Sure it did took a lot of space, but at least it was serving me a purpose. But now with box away, I would feel... scared, actually.

"Hey mom! How about you should ruin it!"

"What?! Mom, no!"

"Oh hush, I'll just recycle it."

   Yes. It may be possible to recycle a box, but it'll be forever impossible to recycle my love for it.

"No, leave it! Leave where it was!"

"But it was taking space of your room."

"I don't care, leave it! You left it in my room, so it's mine! You shouldn't even been snooping around my room taking away my property."

"Whatever, I'm just gonna leave it here for now."

   They both left and I did as well, losing my hopes for it. I don't know what I'd do without it.

   Two hours passed and I thought about it once more. I wanted the box. No. I NEEDED it. I heard no one in the hallway and I decided to sneak the box in. I walked where I last saw the box. It was still there. My lips curved into a smile and I immediately grabbed the box and as if my life depended on it... in which it did.

   Since the box was too big to fit it in the doorway, I decided to slip it in slowly and quietly. As I was half way there, I heard a door open. Thinking it was my mother, I panicked and pulled it in quickly.

"What the hell is all that noise?"

Great. The one that "has my back".

"Kid, what the hell are you doi- What are you doing with that?"

"I'm putting it back... Besides, it's my box."

"You're box? Says who?"

"Says me. You should really mind your business."

"No, that's not your box. It doesn't have you're name on it! There's a sticker that has mom's name so... Technically, it's hers!"

"You know what? Judge all you want, but no matter what, it's mine and it will stay there with me!"

   Closed the door and I thought of telling well, you guys of course. I'm ready for your comments.
\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\

... I'm an awkward person, aren't I? Ah, your cup is empty! Good rant, wasn't it? Here, I'll serve some more. There you go.

   Like I said, I'm prepared for your opinions about this story. It actually happened a couple of hours ago. I'm actually ready to have a fight with my sister. Do you think I should or not? Same with my mom, I guess. Please tell me what you think.

   Since it rant's over, I might as well be leaving...

   Oh, and you can keep your drink if you want.

   Oh, and one more thing... Do you ship me with the box?

Best wishes always,

Deathfang666