Prologue

-In Marinettes room getting ready for school. She was actually up early for once-

"I'm going to do it today Tikki. I'm going to do it. I won't have a repeat of last time. I am going to confess my feelings to Adrien. And this time he will understand it because I am not going to rush my sentence." Marinette said as she paced back and forth in her room. She suddenly remembered the last time she confessed her feelings.

-Flashback-

"H-H-Hey A-Adrien. C-Can we t-talk?"

"Sure Marinette. Let's find an empty classroom."

*In the empty classroom*

"S-so ummm l-listen. I-I h-have a-always h-had a ummm..... hugecrushonyouandIneverknewhowtotellyou" she said quickly and ran out to go hide.

-End of flashback-

"You're really gonna do Marinette? Are you sure? Because last time didn't turn out so well." Tikki asked.

"Between the courage you and Alya have given me I'm ready. Last time was just a mistake. I wasn't ready then. We are going into our last year of high school. I've had a crush on him forever. I'm gonna have to tell him at some point."

"Ok. If you say so Marinette."

She shuttered as she remembered Adrien coming up to her later and asking her to repeat what she said. She had said it so quick that apparently he didn't understand any of it. She felt so embarrassed. She was semi-thankful that he didn't understand. With him not understanding it meant that he didn't hear her confession but it also meant that she would have to tell him again.

-Time skip to after school-

She walked up to where Adrien, Alya, and Nino were standing talking. Alya looked over at Marinette and just nodded. Alya managed to make up some excuse as to why she needed to talk to Nino privately.

Marinette looked at Adrien, immediately turned to color of her suit and said "H-hey A-A-Adrien. I-I n-need to t-talk to y-you. C-can we m-meet up at t-the p-park l-later?"

He replied with "Sure thing Mari. 3:30 okay?"

She nodded and then almost screamed for joy. She was so happy Adrien was gonna meet her. Wait! Did Adrien just call her Mari?!? He's never done that before. She jumped for joy. Thankfully no one was around to see her. She ran home and immediately started getting ready. She had 1 hour before she wanted to be there. She had wanted to be there 20 minutes early so she could prepare herself. She wasn't going to repeat what happened last time. She needed to prepare herself.

-Time skip to 3:10 at the park-

Marinette nervously paced in a circle around the park. She had 20 minutes until she had to meet with Adrien. She wasn't sure if she was ready for this. What if he didn't like her like that? What if he just turned away and rejected her? What if-? What if-? What if-?

She looked Alya and said "Alya. I can't do this. I'm probably just gonna make a fool of myself anyway. He'll never like me like that. I'm backing out Alya."

"No way girl. Not today. You will wait for him and you will tell him today. I will not let you run away this time. Now stay here and wait for him. This is happening today. I'm not letting you back out last minute. Besides how would Adrien feel if you just ditched him. We don't want a repeat of last time. Today will be the day you-"

Marinette saw Adrien coming, blushed 50 shades of dark red, and said "Go hide Alya. I want to talk to him ALONE. Meaning you can't be in sight."

"H-hey A-A-Adrien. Over h-here."

"Hey Marinette."

"S-so I have s-something t-to t-tell y-you and I'm going t-to d-do it this t-time. I-I have always h-had t-this h-huge c-crush on y-you. T-Thats why I a-always get nervous a-around y-you and s-stutter and b-blush. I k-know you p-probably don't l-like me like that b-but it's worth a t-try. W-will y-you g-go on a d-date w-with m-me??" She said SLOWLY this time and then quickly turned around.

She fell to the ground crying even though he hadn't said anything. He immediately knelt down to her side and brought her up so she was standing. She turned away from him not being able to look at him. He turned her head towards her and brought her chin up so that they were looking into each other's eyes. She felt such joy. His eyes were that brilliant green and just so full of joy. They looked like heaven. She could stare into them all day...

Adrien thought about what she said for a couple of seconds. Of course he still had feelings for his lady but there was no chance of that happening and he didn't want to cause another akuma. He had always had feelings for Marinette but his love for his bugaboo had covered up his feelings for Marinette. He had made up his mind. He then told Marinette his answer.

He gazed at her and said "I would love to go on a date with you Marinette. Why would you think otherwise?"

"Because I'm so clumsy and a mess and probably no where good enough for you. You'd probably prefer Chloé. No one would ever like a clumsy, shy, messy girl like me." She answered with barely a whisper and hanging her head down. Now that she confessed she wasn't stuttering anymore.

He stared at her for a couple seconds wondering how such an amazing girl can think so lowly of herself. He would prefer her over any other girl in the class. He would actually prefer any girl in Paris over Chloé.

He finally answered her after what felt like an eternity of silence but was probably only a couple seconds. He replied with "How can girl so beautiful think so lowly of herself? That's not the Marinette I know. The Marinette I know is brave. The Marinette I know is smart. The Marinette I know is lovely. The Marinette I know is beautiful. The Marinette I know is the only one I would ever want to date in all of Paris." He said cupping his hand around her cheek. She thought she might faint.

Adrien looked back over his shoulder to see Gorilla waiting outside of the car. He looked back at Marinette. He pulled her into a hug that lasted a long time. It wasn't like a mutual hug. It was a hug full of love towards each other. He said "Now I have to go but I will see you at school tomorrow. Will you be okay? I don't want you crying or hurting yourself."

She just nodded. He turned and walked off towards Gorilla and the car feeling happier than he ever could. He had been happy for once in his civilian life.

Marinette stood there thinking she might faint when she heard somebody yell her name. It was Alya.

She walked over to Alya and said "Hey Alya. Did you just see what happened? I think I might actually faint." Marinette walked away with Alya happy and full of joy.

--------------------------------------------------