Chapter Eleven

Hey Guys! Can you go read Miraculous Parents by Miraculous118 She is thinking of deleting the book and I don't want her to. Her book is AMAZING!!! And you should read it.

Recap:

I moved an inch closer and we kissed.

End Recap.

Marinettes POV

The second my lips touched his I felt sparks. There was so many sparks and I felt like the whole world stopped for me. Neither of us wanted to pull away. Eventually we ran out of air. We had to pull away. I pulled away breathless. We stood there panting. We didn't break eye contact. We didn't speak. We just stood there staring into each other's eyes. Finally my mind processed what just happened. I started to internally freak out. OMG! OMG! I JUST  KISSED THE ADRIEN AGRESTE!!! AND IT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!! I JUST HAD MY FIRST KISS!!! WITH THE ONE AND ONLY ADRIEN AGRESTE!! Sure I had kissed him before as Chat Noir but that didn't count. It was only to save him. It didn't mean anything but this. This meant something. I'm not sure what yet but it's got to mean something doesn't it? I had to say something. I needed to know how he felt.

I cleared my throat and got ready to say something.

"Sooooo..." I started dragging out the 'o' "What does this mean?"

I had so many questions but I could only get one out. I didn't want to bombard him with questions. I didn't want to overwhelm him.

"I don't know. It's up to you."

It's up to me?!? I needed sit down. I was going faint. He must've saw my face pale because he grabbed a chair and offered to me. I took it and sat down. I didn't know what wanted. I needed to think things through. I gently pressed a couple fingers to my lips thinking of the kiss again. How can I just forgive him after what he did? Before I was caught up in the moment. I didn't really forgive him did I? I was so lost as to what I wanted. I didn't know what to do. I knew he must've been growing impatient and my theory was correct when he spoke up.

"Are you okay Marinette?"

"Y-Y-Yeah... I just n-need to think s-some thing o-over." Gosh dang it Marinette!! You're at it with the stuttering again.

"Oh." He sounded a little disappointed but didn't push it. I heard him walk away and walk out. I felt almost relieved that he was gone. I didn't want him staring at me while I tried to decide. I didn't want all of that pressure. I looked around at the room. This time I looked more in detail. I walked over to the wall with my designs on it. It had everything on it. Including my prom dress designs on it. How did he get those? Alya must've helped him. Suddenly everything clicked. That's why Alya was hanging out with Adrien at the park. That's why Alya wouldn't tell me what they were talking about. They were planning this. I know they must've spent a couple days on this who knows how much longer. I saw designs that I had never shown anyone. There were so many designs that I thought nobody knew about here. How did they get these?

I then moved to the next wall. It was a bunch of baking stuff. It had a couple of my homemade recipes. It had a bunch of cooking utensils and most of all it had pictures of me having fun in the kitchen. It had pictures of the bakery and of me working in it.

I then moved to the next wall. It had pictures of me gaming. I saw pictures of me when I was younger. It had pictures of me with my dad and me beating him. Then I had pictures of me and Adrien playing together.