Chapter Eight

Recap:

"Fine. You wanna talk. Let's talk. Let's talk about how you crushed my heart twice now and played me like a fiddle. Let's talk about how you wouldn't slow down for me. Let's talk about how you don't know how to be a good boyfriend. What kind of boyfriend won't slow down for his girlfriend even if he doesn't want to? Let's talk about have even after all that you still had the guts to call me Mari. Only my friends call me that and you are most definitely not my friend."

With those words said she zipped off into the night.

End Recap.

Chat stood there as he watched Ladybug go off into the night. He couldn't help himself. He tried not to cry but he had to. He didn't use his catclysm so he had time before he de-transformed. He sat there on top of the building crying for at least an hour maybe more. Nobody heard him or if they did they ignored him. He had ruined the one good thing in his life. Why did he have to be so stupid? Why couldn't he have just followed Marinettes needs? Why did he have to destroy his life?

He eventually de-transformed right there on top of the building. Plagg came out and went into Adriens jacket. Adrien had cheese in his jacket and he was going to need to get down somehow. Plagg munched on the cheese while he listened to Adrien cry. There was nothing he could do. He didn't know anything about human love. He didn't know what to do. He had been aware of what Adrien had been going through the past week but he didn't really know how to comfort him. Tikki was always better at this kind of stuff.

Adrien sat up suddenly. He had an idea. Marinette can't run out of her own house right? And she can't kick him out. Or at least not easily. He transformed into Chat and went over to Marinettes house. Without thinking he knocked on her window. She let him in not knowing who it was. As soon as she saw who it was her face was full of anger and hatred. He eyes didn't sparkle like the sea anymore. Instead they gave off a deadly look now.

"Please Marinette. I just want to talk."

"No."

"I guess I can't make you talk or listen but I'm going to try anyway."

"No. Get out of my room before I call Alya. She's only in the guest bedroom."

"Ok. Fine. I'll get out but can you look at me in the eyes and honestly say that you don't wanna talk confidently."

"Fine." She looked into his eyes and said "I don't wanna t-talk." Gosh dang it! She stuttered on that last word. Why did she have to do that? She hadn't realized she had still been looking up at him. She looked away not wanting to see or hear from him ever again.

"You didn't seem very confident. It seemed like that the smallest part of you wants to talk. So can we please talk?"

"Well guess what. I don't wanna talk. Not even the slightest part of me." She said still not looking at him.

"Now look at me in the eyes and say that."

She met his eyes for the second time that night. "I don't wanna talk Chat so leave me alone." She said confidently this time not breaking away from his eyes. She could feel the tears starting to form at the edge of her eyes.

"Fine. You did it. I'll leave." With that he jumped out into the night. He went to his house and went to bed.

Once he was gone Marinette broke down. She sobbed until she couldn't sob anymore. She cried herself to sleep that night.