Chapter Three

Recap:

I finally figured out my answer. I pulled him down to my height and whispered in his ear "I'd love to go on a date with you."

End of recap.

Adriens POV

After I heard those words I felt so relieved. I was so happy. Then I realized I should set a date and time now before I almost lose her again.

"So does tomorrow night work for you?"

She checked her phone for her schedule. She said it was fine. We then exchanged numbers so we could contact each other easier. I knew I had to impress her. I couldn't let her down with this date. We walked back to the lunch table together. Alya eyed us suspiciously but when we didn't say anything she just let it go. I knew Marinette would here about it later. The four of us walked back to class together.

-time skip to after school-

Nino came up to me after school and asked me what happened between Marinette and I at lunch.

"Nothing dude."

"No. Something happened. You both looked different when you came back. What happened?"

"Fine you caught me. She almost cried in front of me so I pulled her into a hug and told her that I would never do that to her."

"Do what dude? I'm so lost."

"Oh! Alya didn't tell you? Marinette had a bad dream about me..." He says as he starts going into the details of the dream.

"Anyways so I comforted her and re-assured her that I would never do that to her. I told her she is my world and that she doesn't have to go on a date if she doesn't want to and that I'd understand if she didn't want to go on a date. I then pulled her into a hug for a bit and then she pulled me down so she could whisper something in my ear. She said that she would love to go on a date with me. Then we set up a time and exchanged numbers. So I have a date tomorrow night at 7:00 PM sharp."

"Congrats dude! I can't believe it! We need to get you ready and set thing up to impress her."

"Yeah. I'm going to do that. Let's go to your house. I'll text Nathalie."

Adrien pulled his phone out and pulled up the contact Nathalie.

A- I'm going to a friends house to work on a school project.
N- Okay I will let your father know just don't be late. You know your curfew.
A- I won't be late Nathalie. Thank you.

"Nathalie said I can go as long as I'm in before curfew." Adrien said as they started walking to Nino's house.

-After school with Alya and Marinette-

"Girl what went on during lunch and don't say nothing because both you and Adrien came back different than you were before."

"..."

"TELL ME ALREADY!!!"

"Fine. Adrien said some stuff to me that really helped me get through the whole dream. Then we hugged for a long time and I pulled him down so I could whisper 'I'd love to go on a date with you' in his ear. Then we set up at a time and exchanged phone numbers so we could contact each other easily. So I have a date tomorrow night with Adrien. That's it I swear."