Chapter Nine

Recap:

After I said that he just stood there mumbling things to himself. He obviously didn't NEED me there so I took off. I went back home and de-transformed. I wish I had never revealed. Maybe we would still be together if I hadn't revealed. Even though I hated him with all my guts I still love him. Even after all he did I still have feeling for him. I wish I didn't. He doesn't deserve my love. Not after what he said and did. He doesn't deserve me and after what he did I made a promise to myself. I made a promise to never be his again.

End Recap.

Chat thought he was never going to get his lady back again. He wanted to give up all hope. She said things that made him want to give up hope. He had to find a way to get her back. He just had to. But how? She wouldn't talk to him. Maybe he needed to make some sort of big gesture. He needed to talk to Nino. He needed to figure something out. He de-transformed and went to Nino's.

-At Nino's-

Adrien knocked on the door. Nino answered.

"Hey dude. What's up?"

"Talking to Marinette isn't working. She won't talk to me or let me explain myself."

"Thank you! I've been trying to tell you that all along. So what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. I was thinking some big gesture but I'm not sure."

"You should go for it dude. What are you gonna do for this big gesture?"

"I don't know. This is where I need your help."

"Sorry dude. If you are going to do this it has to be alone. You have to set everything up. I am not going to help you with this. If you really want her back then you'll do it alone."

"Ok. I see your point. I'm gonna go think of something."

"Ok. I'll see you later dude."

"Ok. Bye."

Adrien walked to the park and sat on a park bench. He brought a pad of paper and a pen with him. He wrote down ideas quickly but the scratched them out. He couldn't think of anything. He suddenly thought of something. He needed to talk to Alya. He needed her help. Wait! Would she help him? She would either kill him or help him. He was going to take his chances. If it meant possibly getting Marinette back he was going to go to her house.

He walked to Alya's house and rang the doorbell. Alya answered.

"What do you want Agreste?" She shouted Agreste louder than any other word in the sentence.

"I NEED to talk to you about Marinette. ALONE."

She looked doubtful but decided to take her chances.

"I'll be right back."

She closed the door and went somewhere else in her house. She then came back out.

"I'll go but let's go to the park. Here is not a good place right now."

"Okay."

They walked to the park in silence. Once they got there they sat down. He started talking.

"I don't wanna lose Marinette. She means everything to me. I want to get her back somehow but talking is obviously not working. I think I need to do something more."