Chapter Five

Recap:

"Okay. Okay. I'll tell you. We got to the park he grabbed my hands. He looked at me and asked me... He asked me... If I would be his girlfriend."

End Recap.

"HE WHAT?!?" The three of them said at the same time with Alya being to loudest.

"OMG!! My baby's growing up! She has a boyfriend Tom. A boyfriend."

"Yeah. I know." Marinettes dad grumbled.

Marinette heard this and went over to him.

"Listen Papa. I know you don't want to share me but please do share me. I'm your little girl I know and I will always be your little girl but you need to share me. I really want this and I can't have it if you don't approve of it. Will you please share your little girl with another man?" Marinette begged her father.

"Fine. But only for my little girl. He better be good to you. I don't want to see you hurt."

"He won't hurt me papa. I promise. If he does I'll let you pulverize him to pieces."

"Okay."

She then addressed her mom who was so happy and fangirling with Alya.

"Mom! Mom! MOM!!! Hi yes!! Are you okay with this?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well I didn't know how you would react. I really want you to be okay with this."

"Mari honey stop worrying. I'm fine with it. He seems nice and like a real gentleman."

"Ok. Good."

She then turned to Alya. She needed to be sure her BFF was okay with this.

"Alya are you okay with this?"

"Of course girl. You have waited forever for those words to come out of his mouth and at you. As much as I don't wanna share you I am so happy for you that I want to share you. You need him and he needs you. You are meant to be and I don't plan on breaking that apart."

"Ok. Thank you Alya for being such a good friend."

She was so happy that everyone she cared about was okay with this. She continued her story showing everyone her necklace. Eventually Alya and Marinette went upstairs. Alya had planned to sleepover at Marinettes knowing that she wouldn't be back from her date until late at night. They took a makeup wipe and wiped all the makeup off of Mari's face. Then they let her hair down and brushed it. Finally they got Mari out of her dress and gloves and hung them up neatly. Mari got into her pajamas and went to her bed. Before going I bed she pulled out her phone and texted Adrien.

M- Goodnight my prince.

She put her phone up. Then she said goodnight to Alya. Before going to bed Alya told Marinette what she had been wanting to tell her all evening but was just waiting for the right time.

"I've decided to tell Nino how I feel. I'm going to do it tomorrow."

"Are you serious Alya??"