Chapter Seven

This is a chapter dedicated to lucky_ladynoir This person has voted for every one of my chapters so far and this is also a congrats for the release of their new book Miraculous: The Next Generation. It is a sequel of Miraculously Roommates. You should check out both. They are both AMAZING!!!

Recap:

"Thank you Marinette! I thought that no one would ever love me and then I found you. I then thought I lost you when I revealed but you stuck with me. You believed in me and most of all you accepted me. You accepted both sides of me and not just one. I can not thank you enough for that."

She pulled him into a hug and then whispered in his ear.

"Your welcome Chaton."

End Recap.

Adrien just stood there is shock as he felt Marinette pull away and leave. Only his lady called him that? Is she his lady? Did he finally find her? He needed to talk to her but where did she go? He went back to the front of the school and found her sitting in the steps waiting for him. She had the biggest smirk on her face. Yep! He knew he found his lady. She didn't even need to tell him. He went up to her and whispered "I found you" in her ear. Thankfully he didn't react like Marinette. Yeah he was shocked at first but he was so relieved he had found his lady. They both started to lean in for a kiss but she stopped and pulled away. She couldn't do this. This is not how she wanted their first kiss to go. Yeah she had kissed him before but that was a quick peck on the lips and that was only to save him. He didn't even remember it. Adrien pulled back too.

"Is everything okay m'lady?"

"Not really. This isn't how I want our first actual kiss to go. I don't want it to be here or like this. We just found out each other's identities. Don't you think that we should let that settle in before moving forward?"

"Oh." He looked upset. "I didn't realize that you didn't want to kiss. It's fine." He turned away upset.

"Are you okay? Did you want to kiss me? You seem upset."

"No. I'm not okay. Of course I wanted to kiss you Marinette. Who wouldn't? Your the most beautiful girl ever and I really do wanna kiss you but I guess we don't have to. I just thought that we were both ready."

"Well I'm not. This is all moving too quickly for me. Can we please just slow down?"

"Mari, I have been slowing down. I've been holding back everything I've felt because I didn't want you to think we were going too fast. I don't think I can go any slower."

"Well you have to. Otherwise I don't think this will work. I don't want my first relationship to be over but it will be if we don't slow things down.I can't go this fast. I don't want to go this fast. It's all too much too soon."

"MARI!!! YOU AREN'T UNDERSTANDING!!! I CAN'T SLOW DOWN!! NOT WITH YOU!!! THIS IS MY SLOWEST!!!"

"FINE THEN!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST BREAK UP THEN!!!"

"FINE BY ME!!"

With that they both walked away with tears streaming out of their eyes. Marinette ran home but on the way she bumped into Alya. Alya saw her and went home with her. She needed to know who to kill. Who did this to Marinette and how soon could she kill them?