Epilogue

Recap:

Marinettes parents eyes widened. They looked up at me. I was seriously scared. I was a dead man.

End Reacp.

-Adriens POV-

Dang it! Why did I always have to ruin everything? I was so caught up in explaining that I forgot to leave out the part about the kiss. I got up from the chair, turned and started to leave but I was stopped by a booming voice.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING MISTER?!?!? YOU WILL STAY HERE UNTIL YOU ARE DISMISSED!!!" Mr. Dupain shouted. I cringed. Mr. Dupain hadn't said much of anything since I got there. I slowly turned back around and sat down. I didn't meet their eyes. I didn't even look at them. Mr. Dupain spoke again only this time it was a much quieter voice but still as stern and scary.

"Son. Look at me." I looked up and stared into his eyes. His eyes scared me but I told myself that I would do whatever it take to get Mari back. If this is what it take then I'll do it.

"Did you kiss my little girl?"

"Yes sir." I said quietly.

"Was it her first kiss?"

"I don't know sir but I'm pretty sure it was."

I knew that it wasn't but they didn't need to know. I know she had kissed me to save me before but they didn't need to know that. Plus she kissing me to save me doesn't really count. This was our first actual kiss.

"Fine." Was the only reply I got.

Fine what? Does that mean he accepts me?

"Tom what are you doing?" Ms. Cheng asked Mr. Dupain.

"Sabine, he kissed our daughter. I have to trust him. I don't want our daughters first kiss to go to waste. I want her to be with him forever. I still don't trust nor like him but he's okay. I won't kill him. It truly sounded like he didn't mean to do anything. Then I think of you and me. We went through this. I did everything to get you back. Look at us now. We are together forever."

I was pretty sure I could leave so I got up and went back to Marinettes room.

-Mari's POV after Adrien left with her parents-

Once Adrien left I started pacing. I was so worried. My dad is nice to the people he trusts. If he doesn't trust someone then it's best you stay away from him. Especially since I'm his only daughter he's kinda- overprotective. Now I love him for that but he can be violent as well. I don't know how long I paced and worried. I debated going to eavesdrop on what was happening but I decided against. Then I heard a yell from my dad. I cringed. That couldn't be good. I wish I could go and help but it would make matters worse. Shortly after the yell I heard footsteps coming to my door and a knock. The door opened revealing Adrien. I ran to him and hugged him. I immediately bombarded him with questions.

"Oh my gosh Adrien! How did it go? What happened? Are you alright? Are you hurt? Did my dad hurt you? Do my parents like you? I heard a yell..." He silenced me by putting a finger to my lips. I quickly stopped talking.

"Shh.... I will explain everything m'lady I purromise."

I groaned at his awful pun but let him continue.