Chapter One

The next day at school Chloé was being weird. She wasn't her usual self or at least to other people. She was super nice and complimented everybody except one person. Marinette. She was horrible to Marinette the whole day. She bullied Marinette the whole day and didn't give her a break at all. Even when Adrien came to Marinettes rescue Chloé still treated her horribly. Marinette had no clue why she was being singled out. Had Chloé heard about what happened between Adrien and her? No that's not possible. No one was around and they only told Alya and Nino.

Finally Adrien had had enough. He couldn't stand to see his date get bullied like this. He went up to Chloé after school and said

"Chloé listen here. You can not keep pushing Marinette around and bullying her. I've tried so hard to keep you as friend because we were childhood friends but your behavior has been horrible and has changed a lot since when we were young. We are not friends anymore and especially NOT in a relationship so stop acting like we are and go get over yourself."

Chloé suddenly saw Marinette walking towards them with Alya. She decided to do something that will make Marinette loathe Adrien forever. She decided to take away one Marinette cared about. She grabbed him and pulled him in for a forced kiss- on the lips. After he pulled away she just stood there with a smirk on her face and walked away as if nothing happened.

Right as they kissed Marinette turned to look at them. She was talking to Alya when she just stopped and stood there. Alya said "Girl what's wrong? Are you-" Alya then followed her gaze to where Marinette was looking. By now Adrien had pulled himself off of Chloé and saw Marinette and Alya standing there.

He was ENRAGED at Chloé. How could Chloé do that? Especially with Marinette right there? He would talk to Chloé later and this time her would make sure that didn't happen again. He snapped out of it and quickly ran up to where Marinette and Alya were standing. Marinette saw him coming towards them and fell to the ground and started sobbing. Alya stepped in front of Marinette to protect her from Adrien. When she saw Adrien nearing she stopped him.

Adrien just froze. He knew that Alya wasn't happy with him even though it wasn't his fault. He started to say "Alya just let me-" but was cut off by Alya.

"Listen here Agreste, Marinette actually thought you liked her. You have no right to speak to her or even look at her. Now I am suggesting one thing. Run. Before I kill you." With every word she spoke she got closer and close to his face. He didn't like being this close. It scared him.

"Alya ... Don't kill him ... Don't hurt him ... As much as I ... hate him right now ... I don't want ... you to go to jail ... for murder ... You are my only ... and best friend ... right now and I ... need you ... I can't let you ... kill him." Marinette managed to say in between sobs.

Alya just looked at her before deciding to take Marinette back to her house. Adrien tried explaining on the way out but quickly shut himself up when Alya gave him a death glare.

-at Marinettes house-

"I'm fine Alya. I just need some alone time." Marinette said as Alya kept trying to comfort her.

"Ok girl. But if you need anything give me a call."

"Will do Alya, will do."

As soon as Alya left she gave Tikki a cookie. She needed to go someplace quiet and less confined. After Tikki finished eating her cookie Marinette said "Tikki, Spots on!"

-transformation into Ladybug-

Ladybug zipped out of her window and went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. She sat there and cried until she a familiar voice.