Chapter Ten

Hey Guys! Quick A/N. This chapter is dedicated to Ayee_Madison. She/he just made my day (the day I wrote this) by saying positive comments and voting. So thank you!!

Recap:

"Listen Mari-"

"Don't call me that. And you better explain quickly because it looks like you are betraying me for him. And if that's the case then just go away because I don't want to see you ever again."

End Recap.

Alya was at a loss for words for a couple seconds but she quickly recovered.

"I can explain Marinette."

"You better. I'm listening."

"Yes I'm talking to Adrien but I'm not betraying you. I can be friends with both you and Adrien right? Nino is friends with you and he's Adrien's bestie. I'm still mad at him but I don't want to completely ignore him. He is still a person. He's heartbroken just like you."

"But why did you blow me off for him?"

"I was talking to him about something important."

"Like?"

"It's something I can't tell you. But it is important."

"So great. Not only is my best friend blowing me off now she's keeping secrets from me. Do you even like me anymore?"

"Of course I do. Marinette you will always be my best friend. No matter what. If it means that much I will stop talking to Adrien. Do you want me to stop talking to Adrien?"

"No. I guess you're right. I guess you can be friends with both of us. Just can you not blow me off for him please?"

"Ok. I won't anymore. I promise."

"Thank you."

"Can I text him real quick?"

"Sure."

Al- Hey Adrien. Everything is okay. I'm going to hang out with Marinette. Talk to you later okay?
Ad- Ok. I'll talk to you later.
Al- Ok. Bye.
Ad- Bye.

"What designs are you working on?"

"Well currently I'm working on dresses. Prom is coming up and I want to have the perfect dress."

"Wow! Can you design one for me?"

"Sure!"

"Also can you design me a dress by Saturday night?"

"What's Saturday night?"

"My date with Nino."

"YOUR WHAT?!? THIS IS GREAT!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME??"

"I didn't want to brag that I have date and you don't."

"No. You're allowed to tell me. Plus it's my turn to get you ready. I'm going to start designing for you right now."