Chapter Four

Recap:

Alya woke up and looked at Marinette who was worried for her friend and just said a couple words but they had so much power in them.

"You have a lot of explaining to do."

End Recap.

"Alya just let me explain. I-"

"You're Ladybug and you kept it from me this whole time. How could you? I trusted you. I told you all my theories about Ladybug and you even helped me with the Ladyblog a couple of times. Why didn't you tell me?"

Marinette was shocked by her outburst. She didn't know what to say. Yeah she could explain why but she thought Alya would've been happier that her BFF was Ladybug. Suddenly Tikki came out from her hiding spot.

"I told her not to tell you. She was instructed not to tell anyone because it could put them at risk from Hawkmoth. Don't blame her. She was just trying to protect you. Chat doesn't even know her identity yet."

"Is this true Marinette?" Alya asked Marinette in a very shaky voice.

Marinette nodded.

"You can't tell ANYONE okay Alya? This MUST stay between you and me."

She hoped her BFF would forgive her for not telling her.

"I will say I'm shocked but I forgive you. I can see why you didn't tell me. I'm glad that you were trying I protect me. You definitely owe me another interview though and u promise not to tell anyone."

"Consider it done. Now shall we start getting me ready? Just because you found out doesn't mean my date is cancelled."

It was 5:30 and they had to start getting ready now otherwise they wouldn't be ready by the time Adrien came to pick Marinette up.

Marinette first got into her dress. Once she came out Alya gasped. Even though Alya had seen it on her before she still looked beautiful.

Then they did her hair. Marinette had washed it before Alya came over so that it would be ready to go when Alya came. They brushed it and then braided it into a crown on her head. They put Bobby pins in to make sure it stayed.

Then they did the makeup. (Don't judge if some of this is wrong. I don't wear much makeup and no almost nothing about it.). They first applied foundation. Then they applied eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara. Her eyes looked beautiful. Then they put blush and lipstick on. Once they were done she looked truly beautiful. Alya was proud of what she had helped create.

Then Alya remembered something. They forgot the shoes. All Marinette had were flats and Alya knew that wouldn't do. She quickly ran home and grabbed some heels. They weren't very high but they were enough. Marinette tried them on and she felt like Cinderella. She never wanted to stop feeling like this. It was almost 7:00 so Alya packed up her stuff and waited downstairs for Adrien to come. Once Adrien was here Alya would text Marinette when to come down and make a grand entrance.

Soon Marinette heard the doorbell ring. She grabbed a red across body purse from her closet and out money and Tikki in it. She put it on and got ready for the text from Alya.

Soon her phone buzzed from Alya.

Alya- Come on down girl. Adrien and your parents are waiting.