Chapter Six

Recap:

"No. Nino. We can't tell them. We made a promise not to. We can tell them if this goes good. Let's at least a wait until after Saturday night."

After this Adrien and Marinette ran to the park. They had a plan forming and it's going to be good.

End Recap.

-With Nino and Alya-

"Hey Nino now that they are not eavesdropping on our conversation wanna follow them."

"Sure. Let's see what they are up to."

"Okay."

They followed them to the park and watched them talk about a plan to get Nino and Alya to spill what happened between them. Then they heard Adrien tell Marinette he loves her. Then they heard Adrien call Marinette his lady.

Alya froze. She had heard about some of the adventures of Chat Noir and Ladybug and heard that Chat Noir called Ladybug 'm'lady'. She put the pieces of the puzzle together. She watched Adrien lead a frozen and shocked Marinette to an alley.

She wanted to go listen so badly but right now she needed to get Nino out of there before he finds anything out. She grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him away without saying a word.

They got to the outside of Alya's house and Nino finally said something.

"What the heck Alya? Why did we just stop listening to them? And why did you drag me away without saying anything?"

"We really shouldn't be listening to their conversation. Just because they did it to us doesn't mean we have to do the same." Alya managed to get out some how.

Nino knew something was up but he didn't push it. After all he did want to go on the date still. But Alya was acting so weird. He's never seen her like this before. He was worried. He hoped she was okay. He turned around and couldn't find Alya. She had disappeared as quick as she came. Oh well! Probably went in her house or something. He would text her later. He then left to go to his own house. He stopped. Maybe Alya didn't want to listen to their conversation but Nino did. He went to the alley he saw Marinette and Adrien go in. Then he heard voices. He listened in but wished he hadn't as soon as he heard Adrien speak. He walked away quickly he understood why Alya dragged him away. But wait! How did Alya know? He ran to her house to find her in her room. They needed to talk.

-At the park with Adrien and Marinette after they eavesdropped in on Nino and Alya's conversation-

"So we are gonna ask them to hang out Saturday night right? And then when they say 'no' we ask them why. When they lie to us we follow them." Adrien confirmed their plan.

"Yes. If they think they can hide something from us then they are wrong. After all those times of Alya teasing me about you it's time for my revenge."

"You girls really are crazy." Adrien said as he put his arm around Mari. "But we love you."

He realized what he said before it was too late. They both had been feeling it just it was never said out loud. He pulled away and gasped.

"I'm sorry Mari. I didn't mean to say. Well I did because I mean it just if you don't wanna go that fast we don't have to."