Chapter 1: meeting the boys

*Edited*

Hey guys! This is my first adoption story, so I hope you like it (: enjoy! I'm starting the story off with a flashback of Hannah's past so sorry if there is any confusion when you're reading it

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

-Flashback-

                "Daddy, no!" I screamed trying to run away from him, but I ended up in a corner scared for my life.

                "Come back here!" he grunted as he pulled me up by my hair and I yelped in pain. He threw me back down hard on the ground and started hitting my sides. I started crying because one of my NF bumps was there and he knew it, but he didn't care. Ever since Mummy died, he blamed it on me. He called me all sorts of mean names, half of them I can't pronounce because I'm only 3. "Get up you worthless brat!"

                I did as Daddy said, so he wouldn't hit me as hard then I knew I was going to be. Daddy started hitting me with his whip, and I screamed at the top of my lungs, pleading for him to stop, but I knew he wouldn't listen to me. He just continued to whip me, leaving cuts all over me. Suddenly the door was busted down and a bunch of scary men came through, making him drop me. I went and hid in the corner afraid of what was going on.

                "Sir, you are being arrested for child abuse," one of the men said. Two police men had to take Daddy down because he tried to fight them off. Finally, they got him secure and took him to the police car.

                I just sat there in the corner, watching all of this happen. I just wanted my life back to normal. When Mummy was still alive and Daddy didn't get drink that weird smelling stuff all of the time.

                "Sweetie, get your things your coming with us to the orphanage," another cop told me. I did as I was told, only packing the things I had left, including the picture of me and my mummy, it was the only thing I had left of her besides my teddy bear. Daddy took most of my stuff away, saying I didn't deserve them because I was worthless. I went down the stairs and took the policeman's hand, taking one last look at the house I would never come back to again.

-End of flashback-

(Hannah's Point of View)

                That was just over a year ago before the police men came and took me to this orphanage. No one likes me here. I don't have any friends here, no one to play with. And the orphanage lady is reawwy mean (authors note: she's three what do you expect? Lol she's going to pronounce words wrong sometimes. Btw this little girl is me, but just go along with it lol) she doesn't like me either. All the girls say I'm stupid, and ugly.

                I have really long brown hair and big green eye's. I also wear glasses, even though they are broken from when my daddy broke one of the lenses.( A/N idk what they are called lol) This morning we had to get up really early because these people were coming to adopt one of us, so of course we had to look nice. I chose a purple dress with black leggings, since this is one of the only nice outfits I still have. Most of the time we have to wear our uniforms. They aren't a pretty color. They are gray and ugly.