Chapter 3: Shopping Spree

Hey guys, so I know I didn't get a lot of reads on the last two chapter's, but I keep getting lots of ideas in my head that I have to get out, so here's chapter 3, hope you enjoy (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Morning...

(My point of view)

I woke up to the sound of soft voices talking amoung themselves. It must be the boys, trying to wake me up. I try to stay completly still, only breathing slowly, making them think I was still asleep.

Niall: Hannah wake up. Hannah sweetie, time to get up baby girl. We have a big day a head of us. Come on Hannah, I know you're awake. Don't make me get the tickle Monster to come out.

He said warning me

I opened my eyes wide. I didn't want to be tickled. Not one bit. But the blankets were so warm...I wanted to stay in bed. So I hid under the blankets more. I knew I was going to get it.

Niall: come here you little trickster!

He pulled me out from under the blankets and started tickling me. I squealed and giggled, begging for him to stop. Finnally he did, letting me sit up.

Niall: time for breakfast baby girl. Then we are going shopping. You are also meeting some new people.

Me: okay daddy

I wrapped my arms around daddy's neck as we headed downstairs. Something sweet filled the air, and made me even more hungry. When we got down stairs, there were big yummy looking round things. I didn't know what they were but it looked really tasty and I wanted to try it. There was also this think sweet tasting liquid that sat in front of me. Daddy cut up the fluffy round thing into small pieces so I was able to eat it.

Me: Daddy?

Niall: yes baby?

Me: what is this?

Niall: it's a pancake! It's really yummy

I smiled at him and picked up a piece and ate it slowly. It was really sweet and yummy! I ate it all, and was extremely full.

Niall: Uncle Zayn will take you upstairs to get dressed and then we'll go okay baby doll?

I looked over to remember who uncle Zayn was. He smiled at me as he came over to pick me up. We went into Niall's room to get my clothes. I started trying to take off my shirt but ended up stuck half way through

Me: Uncle Zayn? I need help

Zayn: here I'll get it

He said smiling as he lifted the rest of my shirt off. Uncle Zayn grabbed my grey dress and black leggings that were kind of warn out, but it will have to do for now. I finished getting dressed and me and Uncle Zayn went back down stairs. Soon everyone was ready to go. Just before we were about to leave, the door bell rang. I got scared because I didn't know who it was. What if it was my old daddy coming back to get me? So I ran and hid behind the couch.

Uncle Louis: Hannah, baby come out for me

Me: no uncle Lou....

Uncle Louis: please baby? There's nothing to be scared about

Me: okay uncle Lou...

I crawled out of my hiding place and crawled over to him. He picked me up and walked over to were daddy was. I reached my arms towards daddy and Uncle Louis passed me on. I saw these girls smiling at me. I hid my face into daddy's neck because I was shy around New people.