chapter 8: NF doctor and he's back???!???

Wooohooo another update! You're welcome lol well enjoy! (;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning....

(Hannah's point of view)

I woke up feeling alot better then I did yesterday. I realized that I was in daddy's room and I pushed his arms away so I could get out of bed.

I went to go see if anyone else was awake. I first went into uncle Z's room.

Me: uncle Z? Uncle z wake up!

Uncle Z turned over sleepishly and looked over at me and smiled.

Uncle Zayn: what's wrong love?

Me: I can't sleep and daddy was hugging me to much

He laughed and picked me up

Uncle Zayn: feeling better now then yesterday love?

Me: yes much better

Uncle Zayn: want to play a trick on daddy?

Me: yes!

Uncle Zayn: okay let's go

Uncle Zayn placed me on his hip and we walked downstairs to grab what uncle z said was whipped cweam and a feather. We then woke up uncle Louis so he could record. Uncle Louis pulled out his phone and gave us a thumbs up when he started recording. Uncle Zayn gently placed me on daddy and handed me the feather. Then he spayed whipped cweam on daddy's hand and gave me a nod. I used the feather to tickle daddy's nose like uncle z told me. Then uncle Zayn picked me up and ran out of the room.

Daddy quickly reacted to his nose being tickled and just like that the whipped cweam got all over his face, making him wake up. I couldn't contain my giggles any longer. Daddy looked in my direction and then looked at what uncle Zayn and Louis were doing then he got up and started chasing us.

Daddy: you guys are going to pay for this!

( Zayns point of view)

As soon as I saw Niall wake up and realize what we were doing, I picked up Hannah and made a run for it. Louis quickly uploaded the video to twitter,making my phone beep and it said "Hannah and @zaynmalik pranked @NiallOfficial! It was so funny and cute!" Instantly it got thousands of retweets.

I hid Hannah behind the couch, while me and Louis quickly sat down like we didn't do anything.

Liam walked downstairs and gave us a weird look.

Liam: what did you guys do?

Me and Louis: nothing, nothing at all..

Niall came downstairs, with whipped cream STILL on his face and gave us a dirty look.

Louis: hey Niall you got something on your face there

Niall: shut up. Just wait, I'll get you both back

I saw Niall grab his phone and saw he was on twitter.

Niall: really guy's??? You had to post it on twitter??

(Niall's point of view)

Me: really guy's??? You had to put it on Twitter??

Louis: where else would we put it? He said smirking

I just laughed and rolled my eyes. "Where's Hannah?" I asked

All of a sudden I heard giggles coming from behind the couch. I smiled and grabbed her from behind.