Chapter 2: The New House

hey guys heres chapter 2! two updates in one week! sorry if this is kind of crappy and fast... i have homework to do...blehhhhhh.....well enjoy (:

-----------------------------------------------

*Edited*

(Hannah's Point of View)

"Welcome home, baby girl!" Niall said with a giant smile on his face, I just stared up at the gigantic house in front of me. I've never seen this big of a house before. I took in my surroundings. Niall walked into the kitchen and set me down on the counter. "Are you hungry baby?" I nodded my head, suddenly feeling shy with all the boys surrounding me. "What would you like to eat baby girl?" he asked, I shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to eat. My old daddy didn't let me eat a lot, only when I was "good girl" to him and we only got small meals at the orphanage. "How about we order a pizza since it's your first day here? Then while we wait, we can do what ever you want," Niall suggested.

"Okay," I said looking down, feeling shy again.

"No need to feel shy baby girl," he said kissing my little nose, I giggled and lifted my arms up so he could pick me up. He lifted me up, and placed me on his hip while dialing the number on his phone. Once he was done, he took me around the house for a mini tour.

There was the kitchen where we just were, the sitting room where there were a bunch of couches and a giant TV. Then we went upstairs where each of the boys had their own room.

"We are still working on your room, but you can sleep in mine for now. We'll go shopping tomorrow for clothes, toys, and your bedroom stuff, okay?" I nodded, not really knowing what he said to me.

"Hannah, what happened to your glasses? They're a little broken," I was shocked by the question that Niall asked. I was scared to tell him what my old daddy did, and terrified that my old daddy will come back to get me. I just shook my head 'no' wiping the tears from my face, I lay my head on his shoulder. "Baby girl, I'm here for you, you can tell me anything okay?" Niall gently whispered in my ear. "Now how about we go down stairs with the rest of the boys? The pizza should be here soon."

The pizza came around 5 minutes later. I've never tasted pizza before. I've only really eaten bread. Niall got a special seat for me and put me in it so I sat between him and Liam. Niall also cut my pizza into smaller pieces so it was easier for me to eat.

"Are you going to eat sweetie?" Niall asked, I nodded my head and picked up one of the pieces and ate it slowly. I smiled at the yummy taste, and ate more of it. Soon I was finished with a full tummy. "All done?" he laughed while whipping my mouth, I nodded, smiling at him. "Uncle Liam is going to take you to the sitting room to pick out a movie okay?" I looked over to Uncle Liam and was nervous at first, but calmed down when he gave me a warm smile.

"Come here, love," Uncle Liam beckoned me over; I lifted up my arms for him to pick me up. Once we were in the sitting room he took out all the Disney movies they had, showing me each one. "Which one love?"

"Um, 'Nemo'? I never watched it before."