Tuesday 23rd August 2016

My dad is an asshole. I'm not even kidding, he basically insults me to my face and can't get it though his thick skull that he hurts me no matter how many times I say it.

Around 6 years ago I bought a laptop and it was MY laptop. I wasn't allowed to not allow others to use it so my sister who was around 6 at the time broke it with viruses and overheating. Since then it hasn't turned on. Dad said he will get it fixed and that's the last time I ever saw it. That was until about a year ago when I found it under my stepsister's bed, covered in dust.

I confronted him about it and he said it wasn't fixed and he forgot. My mum said to bring it home next time I get the chance so the next time I went to his house, it wasn't where I left it. Of course, he had no idea where it was. Only now has he decided to tell me that it was IN MY FUCKING GARAGE for the past year!!!! Nothing has been fixed and I spent around £300+ on nothing if we can't get it fixed. Of course, he told me and I'm the idiot for not knowing.

He also expects me to 'get involved outside' when I have no friends here and there is literally nothing to do other than a café and to stand outside aimlessly. I want to go home but I don't know if I should or even can. There's a train station which I have no idea where it is and I don't think I have time. Also it's the theme park tomorrow where we're setting off really early. I don't particularly want to go anymore. I don't think Hannah can make it now and Justin has food poisoning so it'll be just me and my irritating family.

Sorry this is a rant but it's personal to me and makes me want to cry. See you next time