Chapter 11 - Tatum Anders

Sometimes, when I say, "I'm fine," I want someone to look me in the eyes and say, "Tell me the truth."
---------------------------------------------

Kayleigh's POV

   A new window popped up, and I looked at the pictures. A famous actress, Hettie Anders and a little baby.

The baby did look a bit like my husband, but I wasn't convinced it was his daughter.

I scrolled down to read the article.

Hettie Anders said her baby girl, Tatum Anders's father is none other than Jack David, the man who will inherit David Enterprises.

Hettie says Tatum's father doesn't know she exists, and the award winning actress is fine with that. "He wasn't the best in the few months we were together. I'm fine with raising Tatum on my own, with a bit of help from my father." She says.

I bit my lip, and scrolled up on the page. "This little one is claiming to be your big sister." I said to my belly.

   I heard the sound of loud thumps down the hall. I sighed and closed the open web windows, and then went to the top of the screen. I quickly cleared my browser history, then shut off the laptop.

   "Well, I'm certainly not wanted for anything right now, so I suppose I'll get to work on that jumper." I said, standing up.

   I walked across the room to a long table, where many garments lay, waiting to be mended. I picked up a pink jumper, and smiled as I looked at it.

   The jumper was simply missing a button, and the blouse that went with it just needed a bow sewn on, but many of the garments weren't in that great of condition.

   I grabbed a button, then took the button and jumper over to my sewing machine.

   "Well, at least one of the orphan children will be able to have a nice outfit." I said. "I just wish I had time to mend enough clothes for all of them."

I sighed again and sat down at my sewing machine to get some sewing done.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been uploading as much this weekend.

My basic schedule is once a week. If I have time to write another chapter, I'll write one and publish it.

That's why there haven't been as many chapters lately. Friday I was gone most of the day, and today I was gone for a while too.

On Sunday, I should have time to write, but in Monday idk if I will or not, because it's my little sisters birthday.

Anyway, now u know, and now I gtg.