Chapter 17 - Muffins

When you are happy, you enjoy the music.
When you are sad, you understand the lyrics.
---------------------------------------------

~ The Next Morning~

Kayleigh's POV

   I grabbed some eggs and raspberries from the fridge, and set them on the counter beside the plate of bananas I had already mashed well.

   "Ok, muffin tins, check. They are greased, and," I paused and checked the oven. "Oven preheating at 375 degrees, check!"

   I cracked the eggs into a bowl, then added the mashed bananas and whisked them together.

   Then, I set two raspberries in the bottom of each cup in the greased muffin tin.

   I grabbed a spoon from a drawer, and started spooning the egg and banana mixture into the cups of thee muffin tin, filling them three-quarters full.

   Then, I put them in the oven and set the timer for twelve minutes.

   "Ok, breakfast is cooking, now for my lunch." I said aloud.

    I quickly made a sandwich, then put it into my bag along with a small container of carrots and dressing. I added my bottle of kool-aid and a cup of grapes, and I was all set.

   After I put some muffins on a plate and set it on the table, I grabbed two bags and put two muffins into each bag.

   Then, I grabbed my lunch bag, backpack, and the two bags of muffins, rang the bell, and left the house.

   I smiled at the sunshine peeking it's head through the clouds, and opened the car door. "Hey Eddie." I said.

   "Someone's in a good mood." Eddie said.

   I grinned. "I am. Here, I brought you some berry egg muffins." I said, handing him one of the bags.

   "Well thank you Miss, I will enjoy them. Now, let's get you to school." He said, and started to drive.

---------------------------------------------

By the way guys, the berry egg muffins are a real thing. You can do what Kayleigh did, and it will actually make muffins!
Here are the ingredients-
*2 bananas, mashed well
*4 eggs
*Rasberries

Enjoy! <3