1

Victoria POV

"Vicki stop being lazy you have another fight tonight and everyone is betting against you. You need to win!" My boyfriend Ivan said.

I was in his personal gym. I just finished doing 10 sets of 25 push-ups. He wanted me to do 5 more sets.

"I'm going to win! I don't need to do this shit any longer than I already have." I huffed glaring at him.

He grabbed my chin roughly and pulled me closer to him, "I don't play with my money Vicki! Just do what I fucking tell you to!" He snapped.

I sucked in a breath then nodded.

He pushed me back roughly then pointed at the ground, "Hurry up!"

I nodded then proceeded to do what he said.

Once I finished my 5 sets he huffed, "See it wasn't that hard."

I mentally rolled my eyes.

I walked to my bag and pulled my phone out.

6 missed calls from Mom & Dad 💕

I sat down against the wall then looked at Ivan. He was talking on his phone.

I called my parents back.

"Hello?" Mom answered.

"Hi Mami. You called?" I asked.

"Yeah I called. SIX TIMES Victoria! I have done nothing for you to Ignore me!" She said.

"Mami, I'm at the gym. I left my phone in my bag because it's a distraction. I was not ignoring you." I replied.

"Oh, okay. Anyways, Daddy and I need a favor." She said.

"Okay?"

"We're going on vacation for our 20th anniversary and we need you to watch your little brother." She said.

I sighed, "Mom.."

"Please Vicki?!" She pleaded.

I sighed again.

My brother Vincent hates Ivan and is always talking shit to him. When you have a boyfriend who's the best Underground MMA fighter and is pissed and has no one else to take it out on, you become the person he hates at the moment.

"Mom, Vince is 16 he can take care of himself." I said.

"Victoria you know as well as I do that he's gonna try to have all his friends in my house." She said. "I learned when I let you stay by yourself when you were 16."

I laughed, "I guess you're right. But I have to talk to Ivan about it." I told her.

"Why? It's your house, you pay the bills so he doesn't have a say in it." She said.

I took a deep breath then looked over at him.

"I guess your right Ma. Okay. I'll call Vince and tell him to come over tomorrow." I said.

"Thank you Mija. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye." I said.

I ended the call and smiled to myself.

I love my parents. Mom had me when she and dad were seventeen. They always did everything to make sure I had everything I needed and by the time they had Vince they were secure. The best thing they ever gave me was love and I couldn't ask for anything more.

"What the hell are you smiling at?" Ivan's voice broke me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head, "Nothing I was just talking to my mom." I said.

"She want more money?" He asked.

"No, she needs me to let Vince stay with me for a couple weeks." I told him before standing up.

"That's even worse. You told her no right?" He asked.

"No, I told her yes."

His facial expression immediately changed, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No, he's coming tomorrow. I don't know why you're mad, you're not gonna be here for the whole time he's at my house." I said.

"I don't care. You should have said no." He snapped.

"Well I didn't and I can't tell her no now."

"Whatever dude." He said before angrily storming off.

I rolled my eyes as he slammed the door to his office.

I packed my stuff then walked out of the gym.

Vince pack your shit, I'm coming to get you tomorrow night. - Vicki 💕

I got in my car then drove to my house.

I brought my stuff into my house and headed up to my room.

I sat down at my computer and checked my emails.

One caught my eye.

It was from the website I bought all Vince's presents for his birthday.

WWE RAW will be in Orlando, Florida on 5/17! Get your tickets now!

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket as I read through the email.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Vicki what the hell?" Vince said.

"Well Hi to you too little bro." I laughed.

"Mom said I have to stay with you for the next two weeks. I'm 16 already, I can take care of myself." He said.

"I know you can but your a sneaky little shit. I'm not gonna let you trash mom and dads house."

"This is so unfair." He groaned.

"Yeah yeah. But I'll tell you what, WWE RAW is coming here on Monday.."

He cut me off, "I know I saw that, Finn Balor and Kevin Owens are gonna be there!" He said.

"I don't know who the hell you're talking about but you wanna go? It'll make this suck less for both of us." I told him.

"Are you serious?!?! Yes! Dude you're the best sister ever!" He exclaimed.

I laughed, "Well then pack your shit Vinny, I'll be at moms at 11:30 tomorrow to get you." I said.

"Okay. Love you Vicki." He said.

"Love you too." I said before hanging up.

I have to sleep for tonight. I have 30,000 dollars to fight for.

~

So HEYYYY! This story was requested by iamimanim1 and HarleyRose619 ! Hope you like the first chapter. This story will be updated on Saturdays so look out for it! Also Shoutout to bamagalforever for making the cover for this story 💜

Comment & Vote ❤️✨