15

Victoria POV

"@_victoriaaa : I do this thing called 'whatever I want'

"@_victoriaaa : I do this thing called 'whatever I want'. 💁🏻"

~

"Vinny!" I called out as I stood by the door.

"Yeah?" He called back.

"You wanna go to the mall with me?" I asked.

"Why? So you can make me hold your shopping bags?" He asked.

I laughed a little, "Yeah actually. I'll buy you whatever you want though." I said.

"Is Finn gonna be there? I saw on Twitter that he's here at the Performance Center." He said as he finally walked downstairs.

"I can ask him to come." I said.

"Okay then, yeah. Let me just go change real quick." He said.

I nodded, "Okay, I'll be in the car." I said.

I walked outside and saw Finn coming out of his rental that was parked right outside of my house.

"Oh, I was just about to call you." I said with a chuckle.

"Were you?" He asked, "Why what happened?"

"Nothing. I'm about to take Vince to the mall with me and he asked me to ask you to come with us. He saw that you were here on Twitter." I said.

He chuckled, "The mall? For what?"

"I was in desperate need of a shopping spree and I needed him to come so that he can carry my stuff." I said making him laugh.

"And he agreed?" He asked.

"Yeah because I bribed him with whatever he wants from the mall." I said.

"I see." He chuckled.

"Do I have to bribe you too?" I asked.

He smirked, "I don't think what I want from you can be bought at the mall." He said.

I rose an eyebrow, "You know, that teasing is gonna get one of us in a lot of trouble one of these days." I said.

He laughed as Vince walked out of the house, "Oh hey Finn! What's up?"

"Hey Vince." He smiled shaking Vince's hand.

"Are you coming with us to the mall?" Vince asked.

"I guess so. Do you want me to drive?" He asked me.

"You can if you want." I answered holding the keys out to him.

He took them from me nodding, "Alright just tell me where to go." He said.

We got in the car and drove 15 minutes to the mall.

Those 15 minutes consisted of Vince telling Finn about football and school.