12

Victoria POV

Last night was probably one of the most embarrassing of my life.

Not only did I look like a weak little bitch in front of some of the most famous WWE Superstars on the roster, but I was forced to tell Isaiah a secret that no one was ever supposed to find out.

All thanks to Ivan.

Isaiah didn't even know what to say after I told him about me actually being Vicki Vice. He just walked out of the room after staring at me for what felt like an eternity, leaving the briefcase of money on the floor.

The front door slammed closed making me think he left but then I heard his footsteps walking back up the stairs.

I let him sleep beside me on the bed but He didn't say another thing to me all night. Even as he tried to help me when I went to shower and do my regular nightly routine.

Now we're both awake, and a conversation I didn't think I would ever have to have is about to start....

"So... everyone was right. You are Vicki Vice.." Isaiah said after a few seconds of silence.

I nodded then shrugged, "Well.. Not anymore. I was Vicki Vice, before I started training at the Performance Center."

He sat down on my bed with his back to me as he looked down at the briefcase full of money.

"This is all from one fight?" He asked.

"Yeah. You know that day that Finn almost kissed me? That was the day I won that." I said.

He turned his head to look at me, "I thought you just said you stopped being Vicki Vice before you started training for wrestling." He said.

"I did. Remember the night before that when we saw him at the restaurant?" I asked.

He nodded in response.

"Well, when I was talking to him he threatened to hurt my parents and Vince if I didn't show up to that fight and win him his money. I knew he meant what he said, so I did. The prize money was 500 grand but we had an agreement that every time I fought, he got half for promotions and 'management', so he still gave me half as you can see." I said.

He nodded then looked back at the briefcase, "How long have you been doing this?"

"Since I was 18. It would've been 10 years in October." I said.

"You fought every 2 weeks since the beginning?" He asked.

"Basically." I said.

"So how much do you think you've made in the last 9 years?" He asked.

"I'd have to check, I haven't looked since I stopped fighting. I still have most of it, half of it is in my bank account and the other half is in another bank account I made for my Parents." I said.

"How much do you think? He asked.

I shrugged, "Well over 15 million I know that for a fact. I've fought on every continent in the world, and I still have yet to lose a fight. People take this shit seriously and pay a lot of money for it."

"Do your parents know?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No. I told them that they would know if they needed to, and they respected that."

"What about Vince?" He asked.

"He knows what I'll allow him to know or what he's seen. One day I didn't know he was coming over to my house, I gave him a key in case he left something when he stayed the night, but he walked in and saw basically what happened today. Ivan did stop once Vinny tried getting in between us and he left for about a week until Vinny finally went back home. I had convinced him to not say anything because 'I was handling it.' But Look at me now... Still in the same situation as always." I said.