11

Victoria POV

"You almost kissed Finn? As in Finn Balor, Finn? As in Fergal Devitt, Finn?" Isaiah asked me as we walked through the parking lot to the restaurant we were going in for dinner.

It was the first time I seen him since the day before the fight and what happened with Finn, being that he went home to Texas for a family member's wedding.

I fell asleep on the drive home from the beach last week, so I luckily didn't have to face the elephant in the room. I woke up in my bed the next morning and Natasha texted me that they had left for the road again before I woke up. I, at least, get time to figure out how I'm gonna deal with what almost happened the next time I see him.

"Fergal Devitt?" I asked laughing.

"Uh, yeah. That's his name." He said.

"I know it's his name, but I didn't know you did." I said.

"Someone had to Google him. Lord knows you didn't. I had to make sure he didn't have any surprises for you." He said making me laugh harder.

"Oh yeah? What did you find out about him?" I asked with an amused smile.

He shrugged, "Well he's not a psychopath so that's good, and I found out that he's even more of a bad ass wrestler than we see on RAW." He said.

I chuckled as he held the door open for me.

We were greeted by the host and led to a table.

"So what happened before you almost kissed him?" He asked me after we put in our drink orders.

"Well, I got my face busted open and I got into an argument with my parents over where it came from, or who it came from I should say... Finn, Natasha and Enzo were there at my house and I stormed out. He followed me and we went to the beach, where I always go when I'm pissed off and he calmed me down. Made me realize I was wrong for flipping out on my parents and Vince." I said.

"And?" He asked.

"And... oh my gosh you're just like a girl, wanting to know all the tea and shit." I said changing the subject while laughing.

"No no no.. don't change the subject. What happened after that?" He asked gesturing for me to go on.

I rolled my eyes playfully then sighed, "He said that he's not really ever in one place for a long time so I asked him why he's here in Orlando a lot. He said it was because someone important was here AKA me. I tried to brush it off but I couldn't."

He wiggled his eyebrows, "Ohh. So do you like him?" He asked.

"I think I actually just might." I laughed.

He squinted at me, "Really Vicki? You're supposed to say 'I don't know'" He said trying to mock my voice, "and then let me tease you until you admit it."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "First of all, I don't sound like that. Second of all, I don't like to beat around the bush I'm just a straightforward kinda person."

He shook his head, "No you're just bad at being a girl." He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes as the waitress came back.

She gave us our drinks and then started taking our order.

Once we were done and she walked away I spoke again, "You asked me a direct question and I answered it directly." I said.