4

Victoria POV

"No, she's crazy! She once boiled water and poured it on my head when I was sleeping just because I ate her food that she saved in the fridge." Nate said making everyone laugh.

I was having lunch with him, Natasha, Enzo, Nick, and Finn. He was telling us about how him and Natasha used to prank each other when they were younger.

"Mm, that's not crazy. My brother is 10 years younger than me. He was a spoiled brat and he did the same thing to me when I was like 17. I made him watch Child's Play with me knowing he would be terrified then bought a Chucky Doll and laid it next to him while he was sleeping. I played the recording of Chucky's laugh as loud as it could go and woke him up. I've never seen someone so scared, it was amazing." I told them. "He didn't talk to me for 2 months after that. My parents tried to make me throw away the doll because he would cry every time he seen it but it was almost 100 dollars so I just left it in my room so he wouldn't go inside." I said as I took a bite of my sandwich.

Nate bursted into laughter and everyone else just looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"He must have been traumatized." Nick said.

"Oh he was, he was so traumatized that he couldn't even watch Toy Story without crying." I said.

Nate laughed harder.

"That's horrible." Enzo laughed.

"Well, there's a lesson there. You should never eat a girls food." Natasha said.

I nodded, "Exactly."

"Nat, her brother was 7." Nate said trying to calm himself down.

"Oh well. He was old enough to know that if somethings not yours don't touch it." She said.

"That's exactly what I told my parents before they grounded me for a month." I said.

Natasha laughed then leaned over to high five me, "Great minds think alike."

"Definitely." I chuckled.

"So where are you from?" Nick asked me.

"Here. I was born in Texas but I grew up here in Orlando." I answered.

"Cool at least you're not away from your family right?" He said.

"Yeah. I told my brother where I was going today and he was so stoked. He loves wrestling." I said.

"Really? Who's his favorite superstar?" He asked.

"Bálor." I said pointing at Finn.

He smiled, "I met him already. He's a cool lad."

Natasha looked at me, "He met your little brother already?"

"Vincent and I met Finn on the same day." I said.

"And your brother is Vincent?" Nate asked.

"Yup." I nodded. "We went to an episode of RAW and met Roman Reigns-"

I was cut off by Natasha excitedly gasping, "I love that guy! He's such a teddy bear."

"Yeah, he was really nice, and it was great that he is very easy on the eyes." I said.

"You can say that again sister." She said.

Enzo looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows.

She looked at him and smiled before kissing him.

I chuckled, "Enzo you're hot too, chill." I said making Natasha laugh.

"Exactly! Thank you Vicki... Can I call you Vicki? All that talk about Vicki Vice, you kinda do look like a Vicki." She said.