10

Victoria POV

I walked through the crowd of familiar faces.

This time around, instead of smiles and greetings all around I got glares and insults as I walked past.

The more I listened the angrier I got.

I saw Ivan sitting with his little group.

I rolled my eyes then walked up to him.

Upon seeing me he grinned, "Oh, You're here. Good." He said standing up from his seat.

I set my duffel bag down.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, dialed a number, then put it to his ear.

"She's good. Come back over here." He said before hanging up.

He looked at me and smiled, "I knew you would come but I had to send a couple people to watch out for Vincent for you." He said.

I glared at him.

"You're fighting Lucy Green tonight. She has the title. If you win this fight we get 500 grand. And yes, even though you're being a bitch you still get half." He said. "So Win."

I rolled my eyes then climbed into the cage.

Lucy was already inside.

She was said to be the best of the best and no one could beat her.

She seemed to think so also as she stared at me with a humorous smirk on her face.

I sent her a glare.

"Whoa, look what the cat dragged in. Vicki Vice!" The announcer said.

The entire room filled with boos making me laugh.

"You sure you can handle a fight still, Miss 'I don't want to fight anymore' ?" He asked before putting the mic to my face.

"I guess we'll see won't we." I spat at him.

"Do you guys think she has what it takes?!" He asked the crowd.

"Hell No!" They yelled back at him.

He chuckled, "Well alright then. Fighting out of the blue corner we have the Challenger, Vicious Vicki Vice!" He announced.

I didn't even give the crowd a second look as they continued to boo me.

They don't think I can hang? Bitch please. I made this place into what it is.

"And fighting out of the red corner, She is your Champion Lightning Lucy Green!"

The ref Grady, who was formerly my mentor, called us to the middle of the ring.

He told us the rules and asked if we wanted to shake hands.

"I don't shake hands with weak ass trash." Lucy spat. "Start the fight so I can leave already. I have shit to do."

The crowd erupted in cheers.

I chuckled, "Don't get too cocky now." I said taking a few steps back.