14

Victoria POV

"@isaiahrodriguez: Putting in work

"@isaiahrodriguez: Putting in work. Catch me at the Performance Center."

"@_victoriaaa : You're hot 😛 "@isaiahrodriguez: Putting in work. Catch me at the Performance Center."

"@NatashaLynne : Vicki if you don't knock it tf off 😴 ! "@_victoriaaa : You're hot 😛"

"@NateHerreraWWE: @FinnBalor Look at your girl. "@_victoriaaa : You're hot 😛"

"@victoriaaa : Omg Nate stopppp!  😂😂 "@NateHerreraWWE: @FinnBalor Look at your girl."

"@isaiahrodriguez : um... Vicki wyd? You tryna get me killed? "@_victoriaaa : You're hot 😛"

"@FinnBalor : 👹 @isaiahrodriguez @_victoriaaa"

"@_victoriaaa : aww honeyface, you know I love you more. Put the demon away 😂 "@FinnBalor : 👹 @isaiahrodriguez @_victoriaaa"

"@NatashaLynne : Y'all are really gonna see a demon if you don't start dating already. 😴 "@_victoriaaa : aww honeyface, you know I love you more. Put the demon away 😂"

"@_victoriaaa : @WWEAaLLDAy21 please come and get your girlfriend 😂😂 "@NatashaLynne : Y'all are really gonna see a demon if you don't start dating already. 😴"

~

"Well well well.. look who actually decided to show up again." Isaiah called from the ring he was standing in.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up Zay." I said as I slid inside the ring with him.

He gave me a hug, "How are you doing?" He asked me.

"Good. Really good actually." I said.

"Yeah? I saw you that you were with Finn the other day. Does that have anything to do with you being 'really good'?" He asked me.

I laughed, "A little bit" I said.

I sat down to stretch and he followed sitting right in front of me.

"Your parents actually let you out of the house today?" He asked me.

"Well, after some convincing from Finn, they agreed to let me train again but only if you're here. Finn said that specifically." I said.

He nodded, "Okay cool. You wanna run the ropes? It's been a while." He said.

I nodded, "Yeah. Let's go." I said.

I ran the ropes over and over getting back into the swing of it before doing my usual training.

I have to say, wrestling is kind of like riding a bike.. you don't really forget how to do it. It's like your body just remembers it all.