17

Victoria POV

"You kissed Finn?!" Natasha shouted over the phone excitedly.

"Damn Nat just tell the whole world will you?" I chuckled.

"Fuck that Victoria! I have been waiting damn near a whole year for this!" She said.

I laughed, "It was just a kiss Nat, we're not getting married." I said.

"You should've never told her you kissed him then V. She's already looking up wedding venues." I heard Enzo say.

I groaned, "Natasha..."

"Victoria.." she mocked me, "Vicki, you and Finn are perfect for each other. You're crazy, he's calm. You're outgoing, he's more to himself than anything. Dude, You're Enzo, and Finn's me."

I laughed, "I'm Enzo? That would explain why we butt heads so much."

"No, we butt heads because you're stubborn." Enzo said.

"Because I'm stubborn? You're the stubborn one Eric." I said.

"If you're not Natasha or my family, don't call me that." He said.

"Oh and here I thought you loved me like a sister." I said, mocking a sad tone.

"That's what you get for thinking." He said.

"Fuck you." I laughed.

"Don't you wish you could?" He asked laughing too.

"Don't flatter yourself Eric. You barely got Nat, and you had to brainwash her with your corny ass catchphrases and your attractive ass Jersey accent." I told him making Nat laugh.

"I don't gotta brainwash nobody. All the women want a Certified G like me." He said.

"Uh.. Cass? Maybe. You? No." I said making Nat laugh harder.

"That's bullshit. I saw you eyeing me the first night I met you." He said.

"Okay, you need to get your eyes checked because I was checking out Nick not you." I said.

"Ew." Natasha said, "My brother?"

I laughed, "Yeah. Nicky's fine as hell." I said.

"Stop lying V. I saw you. You don't have to lie." Zo said.

"No, You're just full of yourself Eric." I said.

"Whatever, I know what I saw." He said.

I laughed shaking my head, "You were seeing things Zo."

"Is Finn still in Orlando?" Natasha asked me, changing the subject.

"Yeah. He's supposed to leave tonight." I said.

"Victoria.. if you don't make something of this I swear I'm gonna punch you." She said.

I laughed, "Am I supposed to be scared?"

"You will be when I kick your ass." She said making me laugh harder.

"Okay okay, don't kick my ass Nat. But I'm not gonna force him into anything.."

She cut me off, "I will though. You two are perfect for each other and I'll be damned if you two don't realize it." She said.

I chuckled, "Nat.."

"No. I'm hanging up now so you don't convince me not to say anything to him. Goodbye Vicki." She said then hung up before I could say anything else.

"She's crazy." I laughed to myself.

"Vicki, Finn's here!" I heard Vince call from downstairs.

"Okay, I'm coming." I called back.