『Chapter Nine || A Challenge from Lobelia Girls Academy!』

It's been a week since the Hosts Club went to beach, and like how Kyoya had wanted, the kiss he and Fumika shared was never mentioned. However, that didn't stop Kyoya from paying more attention to Fumika, whether he wanted to or not.

It had started with little things like noticing how Fumika's eyes would sparkle whenever she laughed, or how her nose would scrunch up, and she would bite her lip whenever she was concentrating on something. But then it started growing into something more. Before he even knew it, he started thinking about how cute she looked in the Ouran Academy uniform and Host Club costumes, and if that didn't surprise him, he found himself getting jealous when other guys talked to Fumika. Kyoya was head-over-heels for Fumika and he knew it.

While Kyoya was trying to organize his thoughts, Fumika came up behind him. "Kyoya-senpai?"

Startled, Kyoya quickly turned around, a faint hue of pink on his cheeks, "Yes?"

"How do I look?" Fumika asked, spinning around once.

"You look lovely," Kyoya assured her. 'Cute...'

"You think? I kinda feel like the neckline is a bit too low..." Fumika trailed off, tugging on the neckline to make higher.

Kyoya gulped and looked away, his blush much more noticeable now.

Fumika stopped tugging on her neckline and looked at Kyoya with concern, "Are you okay, Kyoya-senpai? Your face is all red. Are you sick?" Fumika asked, getting closer to Kyoya so she can put the back of her hand on his forehead.

"I'm feeling fine," Kyoya told her, pushing her away as he composed himself, "Now get into your position. The Host Club is about to open."

"But Haruhi isn't back yet," Fumika pointed out.

"Then we'll have to start without her," Kyoya said, walking over to one end of the couch. Fumika sighed and followed Kyoya to the couch, sitting on the other end of the couch.

The doors opened and standing there were two girls.

"Welcome~"

"Well, well, girls from another school, are you?" Tamaki said, "I wonder if we haven't startled our first-time guests here a little bit."

"I'm glad you've come, my princesses," Tamaki continued, striding over to them, "Ah, even if the world were to be destroyed, I would want to be the knight that protects you from this day forward, even at the expense of my own life."

"My, at the expense of his own life, he says?" the girl with the longer hair scoffed, "That's quite an arrogant sentiment, is it not? I wonder if he thinks that's what makes a woman happy."

"What can you do, Sister Suzuran?" the other girl said, "Men are lower life forms, who prize their own honor above all else. They take their own futility in being unable to protect even one of their kind and change it into something to suit themselves. Isn't that condescending?"

"My, Hinagiku, you're such a clever girl," the girl with long hair, Suzuran, complimented.

"That's pretty harsh, huh? Well then, what would you like me to tell you," Tamaki said in a friendly matter.

"Good question. In my case, it would be, 'I would never leave my lover alone.'" Another girl said, walking up behind them (the girls) with Haruhi in her arms.

"If we are to fight, it will be together. If we prevail not, we shall meet our fate together. Even though I perish, I swear to you, I will never leave your side," the girl said, dramatically spinning Haruhi around before kneeling down in front of her, kissing her hand.