『Chapter Seventeen || Meeting (some of) the Family!』

A/N: What is this? Another update? And it's an original (crappy) chapter, too?! Woah, it must be my birthday (hehe, it is)!

Also I changed my profile picture! I had a super long internal battle because my old pastel aesthetic was so beautiful (may it rest in peace), but my beautiful Fumika won instead. I mean, just look at her! She's beauty, she's grace, actually the last one's a lie cause she'll probably fall on her face.

Fumika fiddled with her bracelet as she stood in front of the gates to the Ootori Estate. She had asked Kyoya for help on some homework, but due to business during club hours, there wasn't anytime for studying. Instead, Kyoya offered to help her study in his house over the weekend, to which the girl accepted.

Fumika took a deep breath before forcing herself to push the bell.

"Who is this?" A deep voice said through the speaker.

"U-Um, I'm Fumika Fujioka. I'm here to see K-Kyoya Ootori?"

"Ah, yes. The young master has been expecting you. Come in. He will meet you inside"

There was a loud buzzing noise and then the gates opened, revealing the Ootori Estate.

Fumika's eyes widened as she stared at the house--mansion in front of her. Not entirely sure about where to go, she walked forward, towards the house straight ahead.

"Fumika." The girl let out a sigh of relief when she saw her boyfriend standing in front of the main house.

"Oh, thank god. I was afraid I was going to get lost. You need a map to get anywhere in here!"

Kyoya chuckled, "I will be sure to get you one the next time you come over."

"Just for me? I'm flattered," Fumika said, jokingly batting her eyelashes.

Kyoya simply rolled his eyes. "Let's go. We can study in my room."

|| Time Skip ||

"This is not a room."

Fumika looked around at Kyoya's so-called "room". It wasn't a room at all, though. It was more like a house--a two floor house. It even had a kitchen!

Kyoya merely chuckled and took a seat on one of the couches, "What did you need help with?"

Fumika blinked, having forgotten the reason why she had come in the first place. "Huh? Oh, right! Um, help me with English, please! I hate their grammar..."

|| Time Skip ||

"Do you get it now?" Kyoya asked, leaning back into the couch.

Fumika eyes were wide as she nodded, "Yeah, I do. Thank you, Kyoya!"

"Of course."

The two sat there in comfortable silence for a few seconds.

"So, what do we do now?" Fumika asked, a little awkwardly.

Kyoya smirked at her, "Well, we are in my room." He leaned forward towards her and pushed her down to lay flat on the couch, "And I made sure to notify the servants to not let anyone interrupt us."

"Kyoya-san? Are you in there? Who are you talking to?" Just then, a woman with a strange resemblance to Kyoya walked into the room. She stared at the couple, taking in their position. "Oh my, I'm sorry. Was I interrupting something?"

Fumika raised her eyebrows, "No one?"

Kyoya growled in annoyance and sat up, shooting a glare towards the woman, "Fumika, this is my sister, Fuyumi Ootori-Shido. Fuyumi-nee-san, this is Fumika."