『Chapter Twenty || Lobelia Girls Academy Strikes Again!』

A/N: Do I want to do another Lobelia episode? The answer is no, but I did it anyway. Ugh.

"My, how lovely you look! We have a fairy here!"

"I think you should become a student now even more!"

"I can't breathe!" Fumika gasped as she and Haruhi struggled to get out of the group hug with Lobelia's Zuka Club.

"Gorgeous," Benibara said, letting go of the sisters, "It's almost as if that uniform were designed just for the two of you. Yes, it is most befitting innocent girls like you." Fumika looked down at the Lobelia uniform she was wearing in distaste. Yes, they looked much better than Ouran's uniform, but she didn't like how they practically forced her to put it on.

"Maiden..." the other two girls squealed.

"Whoa, hold on, hold on!" Haruhi shouted, pushing them away, "Just a moment, please! What is all this, anyway? Please tell us what's going on."

Fumika nodded in agreement, "That's right. We were going to the market to do some shopping, when suddenly we were brought here."

"You folks are just like the people in the Host Club," Haruhi sighed.

"Maiden, stop that! Of all the people to compare us to, those guys?!" Benibara exclaimed before quickly calming down, "Oh, forgive me. It's only natural that you'd be angry. In all of our haste, we brought you two here in your bedclothes."

"Right, because we would go shopping in our 'bedclothes,'" Fumika muttered. She rolled her eyes and lowered her voice so only Haruhi could hear. "My god, they are so rude."

"They have the same level of rudeness as the guys at the Host Club," Haruhi agreed.

"We have but one request of you," Benibara said, "As we have mentioned before, our purpose is to put on regular performances of songs and plays that we research, every day."

"That shouldn't be possible because plays take forever get ready for," Fumika muttered,

"The truth is, today is what we call 'Pink Day,'" Suzuran said, "when we celebrate the birthday of the founder of the the White Lily league by putting on our annual special performance. WE've been rehearsing very hard for a long time for this day..."

"...but of all things, the student playing the heroine was in an accident and is in the hospital, so we're in a real fix," Hinagiku told them, "But we can't allow today's performance to be cancelled, for any reason. Which is why..."

"We want you, maiden, to play our heroine for us!" the Zuka Club finished together.

"We can't," both Fumika and Haruhi rejected.

The Zuka Club stayed frozen in their positions.

"We must decline," the sisters tried again.

Again, the Zuka Club stood still.

"We're sorry."

After a few more seconds of being in position, Benibara broke out of it. "Fortunately, this play's heroine only has a few scenes," she told them, "In most scenes, she just stands there, symbolically."

"All you'd have to do is stand there, pretty as a picture," Suzuran added.

"What's more, you have very few lines," Benibara continued.

"It will be all right," Hinagiku reassured them, "With your smarts, you can learn them right away."

By then, the Fujioka sisters were already standing at the door. "Okay then, we'll excuse ourselves."