『Chapter Twenty Six || This is Our Ouran Fair!』

A/N: Merry Christmas! (I literally updated this at 12 o'clock midnight where I am.)

Thank you nightcorerose13 for the fanart (and man that was actually really fast. I think you drew that in like what 20 minutes?) Anyway, the drawing is absolutely beautiful, and I love it so much.

|| Previously on Invisible... ||

'You have to decide now,' Fumika thought to herself as she pulled away from the hug, 'In three...two...one...'

"Kyoya, I think we should break up."

|| Back to now... ||

"Fumi-chan, did something happen between you and Kyo-chan?" Fumika looked up at Honey in surprise.

"What do you mean, Honey-senpai?" she asked, forcing herself to plaster on a smile.

"Well, you and Kyo-chan seem to be very distant from each today," Honey answered, "Usually you hug Kyo-chan at least 6 times a day. Today, you two haven't even been within 3 feet of each other, right Takashi?"

Fumika was surprised to see Mori nod in agreement. "Um, you guys keep track?"

"Hika-chan and Kao-chan pointed it out once," Honey told her. "But did something happen?"

"I guess you could say that," Fumika said, thinking back to what happened yesterday afternoon.

|| Yesterday... ||

"Kyoya, I think we should break up."

Kyoya stared at Fumika in disbelief. "What?"

"Kyoya, I-"

"I heard you the first time," Kyoya quickly interrupted, "I just don't understand why."

Fumika sighed, trying her best not to tear up, "Kyoya, please-"

"No," Kyoya snapped, grabbing her shoulders, "I refuse to believe that you want to do this until you give me a reason why."

"Kyoya-"

"A reason," Kyoya said sharply, giving her a stern look.

"Fine. You want a reason? I'll give you a reason." Fumika closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Kyoya, we aren't going to work out."

Kyoya scoffed and took a step back, "Fumika, you're being ridiculous-"

"No, I'm not," Fumika said hotly, "You and I, we're in two completely different worlds. You are part of a rich one, and I'm a part of the other one."

"That doesn't matter-"

"Yes it does!" Fumika exclaimed, "It does matter, and you know it. You live in a world where people get arranged marriages. How do I know that you won't get into one."

"I won't agree to it."

"And what? Let your reputation get ruined? Let your family's company's reputation get ruined?" Fumika countered, "Kyoya, for these past 8 months I've watched you work so hard just so you can win your father's approval. Dating me would just let that all go to waste."

Kyoya shook his head in denial. "No," he said stubbornly, "I refuse to believe this nonsense."

Fumika groaned, "Kyoya, please!"

"Then tell me you don't love me," Kyoya said, staring at Fumika, "Tell me you don't love me and I'll let you go."

Fumika lowered her eyes to the ground. "I...I don't..."

Kyoya walked over to and forced her chin up so he could look into her eyes directly. "Look at me and say it," he said.

As she stared into his eyes, Fumika's demeanor turned cold. "I hate you," she bit out.