『Chapter Fifteen || The Refreshing Battle in Karuizawa!』

A/N: Thank you, for the fanart! I love it! (Also, ranting-ish author note at the end, if any of you are interested.)

"Are you going anywhere over the summer break, Kyoya?" Fumika asked, pressing her chest against her boyfriend's back to look over his shoulder. It was a few days before summer vacation, and it was currently one of the host club's "planning" days.

"I don't have anything planned," Kyoya replied. He was calculating how much the host club spent compared to their budget while Fumika was working on her summer vacation homework ahead of time. "Why, did you want to do something?"

Fumika shook her head, "Oh, no. I was just wondering that's all."

"Oh, and do you have anything planned for over the summer?" Kyoya asked.

"Yep. My dad needs to go somewhere for a few weeks, so Haruhi and I are going to Karuizawa to work at one of his friend's pension," Fumika told him before giving him a look, "And it's not against the rules. I checked. It's only against the rules if I get a job, and technically it's not a job if I'm not getting paid. Part-time work, included, so don't even think about trying to manipulate me."

Kyoya chuckled, "What ever are you talking about, my dear?"

Fumika scoffed and gave him a look of disbelief.

"Well, if you don't want to work, we could always go to one of my family's domestic resorts," Kyoya offered.

"And let me guess, at a discount?" Fumika assumed.

Kyoya chuckled, "But of course."

"Maybe you should take me out on a date, first," Fumika teased, giving Kyoya a peck on the cheek before walking over to where her sister sat.

Kyoya smirked before going back to his calculations.

|| A few days later... with the Hitachiin twins... ||

"Hikaru, your cell phone is ringing..." Kaoru grumbled. "Hikaru..."

"Kaoru, you answer it..." Hikaru said.

"Oh, no... that ringtone is his highness's," Kaoru groaned, reaching for Hikaru's cell. "Why should we have to be awakened three mornings into summer vacation by his ringtone?"

"He wakes up too early," Hikaru agreed, wrapping an arm around his twin as they both sat up.

"Hello?"

"My daughter! My daughter is gone! I can't get through to them!" Tamaki shouted frantically through the phone. "They must have been kidnapped! Contact the police! We have to request an emergency deployment of the SDF, just in case!"

"Hold on, sir, calm down. What, now?" Kaoru asked before his eyes widened, "Huh? Haruhi and Fumika have gone missing?!"

|| with Honey-senpai... ||

"Eh? Fumi-chan and Haru-chan have gone missing?" Honey repeated.

|| with Mori-senpai... ||

"Bankrupt and fled by night?" Mori said in disbelief.

|| with Tamaki... ||

"That's right! I've called her every day, again and again, since the first day of summer vacation, and I can't get through to her papa's work, either!" Tamaki shouted, stumbling around his room. He had decided to put all of the members of the Host Club, par Haruhi and Fumika, into a conference call. "I'm sure they were unable to pay their rent and were forced into servitude! Otherwise, why else would they flee into the night?!"

"Waah! Fumi-chan!"

"Sir, you're too loud." "You should first call their cell phones."

"Cell phones?" Tamaki repeated, aghast, "You think Haruhi would have something like that?!" The blonde suddenly froze before snapping his fingers to indicate that he got an idea. "I know...There is a secret society among the commoners, called the "fly-by-nighters."