『Chapter Twenty Four || Invisible Once Again!』

A/N: I wanna apologize in advance because this chapter is probably a disappointment and sucks.

|| For most of my life, I've been invisible... ||

"Do we have a Fujioka Fumika in this class?" a teacher called, looking around his class.

A shy, timid middle-school Fumika slightly raised her hand. "I'm here..."

"Sensei, we don't have a Fumika," another student called, "The only Fujioka we have in this school is Haruhi."

"That's odd," the teacher said, looking at his attendance list, "It says here that we have a Fujioka Fumika in our class...Oh well, I'll just add it to the pile."

|| I've only ever had one friend... ||

"Sorry for making you wait, Fumika," Arai apologized as he ran over to the brunette, "Sensei was the boys made me put all of the equipment away."

Fumika shook her head with a smile, "No, it's fine."

Arai grinned at her. "Ready to go home, then?"

"Yeah."

|| That is...until he broke my heart... ||

"Do you know where your sister is? I-I'm gonna confess to her."

|| Even my dad sometimes forgets I'm there... ||

"Wait...Fumika-chan, when did you get here?"

"I was here the entire time..."

"Wah?! I'm so sorry, Fumika-chan!"

|| The only person who stayed with me was my sister... ||

"Alright, so we just got back from the supermarket and everything's been restocked," Haruhi said, looking at her grocery list to double-check, "What do you want to eat for dinner, Fumika?"

"Miso soup!" Fumika cheered.

Haruhi smiled at her and nodded, "Miso soup it is."

|| I thought I was gonna invisible forever...that is, until I met the Host Club. ||

"Fumika! Tell them to stop bothering my Haruhi!" Tamaki cried, pointing at the twins.

"We weren't doing anything!" The twins protested, but the smirks on their faces said otherwise.

Haruhi sighed, "Senpai, stop bothering my sister."

"What?! Haruhi!"

"Fumi-chan, can I get some more cake!" Honey requested from his table, "And Takashi said he wanted some tea, too!"

Mori nodded in confirmation. "Yeah."

"Coming!" Fumika called before turning back to her boyfriend, "I'll be right back."

Kyoya sighed and gestured at the bills and receipts he was reviewing. "I'll be here."

Fumika giggled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Hang in there."

|| Ever since I met them, it's like they opened a door that I couldn't open myself. I was now noticed. I had friends. And I don't ever want to go back to being invisible...||

An alarm rang throughout the house, and a sleepy Fumika went to turn it off. As she broke out of her sleepy state, Fumika looked around the room.

"That's strange," she muttered, looking at the empty bed on the other side of the room, "Did Haruhi go to school early?"

|| Time Skip ||

Fumika was now at school. She was walking to her class, but her nose was stuck in a book. She turned the corner, but ended up bumping into someone.