『Chapter Twenty Five || The Host Club Declares Dissolution!』

"Um...Aren't school fairs supposed to be more, I don't know, homemade-looking like we've made everything on our own?" Haruhi asked Kyoya. It was the day the Ouran Fair begins. All around, students were having goods and furniture imported as they had workers help get the school ready for the Opening Ceremony.

"You're talking about schools in general," Kyoya corrected her, "What gets emphasized at Ouran Fair is planning and leadership. Most students here are expected to be future leaders by nature, so they are required to impress everyone with their strengths."

"Oh..." The sound of a horse neighing caught the Fujioka sisters' attentions and they turned to see a horse carriage, driven by Hikaru.

"Whoa, whoa!" Hikaru called out to the horses, pulling them to a stop.

"That was good. We can turn them over to you now," Mori praised.

"Fumi-chan! Haru-chan!" Honey called out.

"Climb aboard, Haruhi!" Tamaki exclaimed, holding his hand out towards her, "We're rehearsing for Ouran Fair's special parade!"

"Was a horse-drawn carriage really necessary?" Fumika muttered in disbelief.

"Unfortunately, Tamaki thought so," Kyoya said, snapping his black book shut. He held his hand out for her, "Shall we?"

|| Time Skip ||

"Look, look, it's the Host Club!"

"How fantastic!"

"I want to ride with them, too!"

"Hey, you've gotten so you can handle this, huh?" Kaoru commented to Hikaru.

"Kaoru, you should have come practiced with me," Hikaru said.

"Well, even twins will start to have different interests and strong suits," Kaoru replied.

"It's kind of fun to have all of us riding in a carriage like this, huh?" Honey beamed.

"Is that so?" Haruhi sighed.

"In the actual parade tomorrow, we're going to wow them with medieval French outfits," Tamaki told her, "We even have a real flashy costume for you, Haruhi."

"Flashy, you say?"

Before Tamaki could get more into detail, the school clock tower rang 10 o'clock. "Well, now, the opening ceremony is starting," Tamaki said, "Let's make this Ouran Fair one for the school history books."

|| Time Skip ||

"I want to dance," Fumika said, sighing wistfully. Instead of dancing, she was stuck inside the Central Building Saloon, serving both students and their parents for the Host Club.

"Remember, as a special event during the school fair, the Host Club will be open to all the parents and visitors, so for today and tomorrow, we will entertain them more extravagantly and in full bloom than usual," Tamaki reminded her.

"Right, right," Fumika sighed, resting her head on Kyoya's shoulder. She watched as Kyoya typed on his laptop.

"I have to say, this sure is a ritzy event," Haruhi commented, "It's too much money to be spent on a mere school fair."

"What are you talking about?" Tamaki exclaimed, "This grand campaign strategy is a chance to show off the charm of the Ouran Host Club far and wide, throughout the world-OW!" The blonde let out a yelp when he felt Haruhi pinch his hand.

"You're right, in that we have overspent our budget on this," Kyoya said, closing his laptop, "Use of this salon notwithstanding, we had a classic carriage flown in all the way from France. As is always the case, I don't know how to deal with all your capricious plans."