『Chapter Thirteen || Fumika's Feverish Fun!』

'"Haruhi and Fumika! Come out so we can play~"

But when the door opened, instead of Haruhi or Fumika, Ranka stood at the door, dressed in his work attire.

"What are you doing here?" Ranka grumbled, obviously not in a good mood.

"We came to hang out with your lovely daughters!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Oh thank god!" Ranka cried out in relief, urging the Host Club through the door, "There's soup on the stove, Haruhi and I have already bubbled wrapped every corner or anything capable of causing injury. All you have to do is tire her out, and make sure she doesn't go outside. Have fun!"

Before the Host Club could fully comprehend what Ranka had said, he rushed out, slamming the door behind him.

"Uh, what just happened?" the twins asked.

"Who's there?" Haruhi asked, walking into the room. "Oh, it's just you guys."

"Haruhi!" Tamaki exclaimed, bouncing up and down, "We, the Host Club, have come to hang out with you and Fumika."

Haruhi let out a tired sigh, "Look, Senpai, I appreciate the thought, but I can't hang out today. I have to take care of Fumika."

"Why does Fumi-chan need you to take care her?" Honey asked curiously.

"You see, Honey-senpai, Fumika sort of has a-"

"Haru, who are you taking to?"

Everyone turned to see Fumika stumble into the room.

"Fumika, what are you doing? I thought I told you rest," Haruhi said, rushing forward to support Fumika.

"I heard talking, and I wanted to see who you were talking to," Fumika said, pouting.
"Haru-chan, what's wrong with Fumi-chan?" Honey asked.

"Oh, Fumika has a fever, Honey-senpai," Haruhi explained.

Meanwhile, Fumika had looked up from Haruhi's arms and saw Kyoya.

"Kyo-tan!" Fumika squealed, launching herself out of Haruhi's arms and into Kyoya's, "Kyo-tan, you're here!"

"Kyo-tan?"the twins repeated.

"Ah! What's wrong with my precious Fumika?!" Tamaki exclaimed.

Haruhi sighed in annoyance, "Calm down, Senpai. Fumika just gets hyper when she's sick."

"Haru~ I'm hungry!" Fumika complained, still hugging Kyoya.

"Alright, alright. What do you want?"

"Miso soup!"

"Okay, but I'll have to go to the supermarket to get the noodles."

"Miso miso!"

"We'll come with you, Haruhi!" Tamaki exclaimed, the twins and Honey nodded excitedly.

"Senpai, I appreciate the thought, but we can't leave Fumika alo-"

"Y-y-you're leaving me?" Fumika whimpered, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Ah! Fumika's crying! What do we do, boss?!" The twins asked, frantically.

"I don't know!" Tamaki cried.

Kyoya let out an exasperated sigh, "I'll stay with her. You all can go with Haruhi to the market."

"Are you sure, Kyoya-senpai?" Haruhi asked, worriedly, "I have to warn you, Fumika's a bit of a handful when she's sick."

"I'll be fine," Kyoya said before gesturing down to still-hugging Fumika, "Besides, I don't think Fumika would let me leave."

Fumika shook her head stubbornly, "No! Kyo-tan stays with me!"