『Chapter Twelve || Honey's Three Bitter Days!』

"It's done, all right."

"Y-you idiots! You're the ones who bumped into it, right?"

"That's just because Fumika was running away," the twins said, putting the blame onto Fumika, "We wanted to have some fun, by having do I little cosplay."

"We're always doing cosplay, you know!" Tamaki shouted.

"Not the usual Host Club kind," Hikaru grinned.

"This time, in a bunny girl costume-disguised as a girl," Kaoru said.

"Disguised as a girl?" Haruhi repeated.

"You want to see it to, don't you, Kyoya-senpai," the twins said, maliciously.

"I will not agree nor deny it," Kyoya said, typing something onto his laptop, "However, with all of this commotion you're causing, you'll end up waking Honey-senpai."
Tamaki and the twins stopped their fighting and looked at Honey, who was currently taking a nap on his makeshift bed.

"High school 3rd-Year, and he's still taking naps?" Haruhi said in disbelief, "Well, we can't help that his bunny has been stained."

"Wait! Don't go near Honey-senpai!" Tamaki and the twins cried, hiding behind a couch.

"Hurry, come take shelter over here!" Tamaki said.

"What do you mean?"

"Honey-senpai wakes up in a megaton-class ill humor," Tamaki said.

"Huh?"

"This is just a rumor, but once, when the Haninozuka family visited a U.S. military installation, to give hand-to-hand combat technique training, Honey-senpai is said to have slept the whole time, due to jet lag. And when one soldier carelessly tried to wake up Honey-senpai, since he had been sleeping so long...

"Two unfortunate platoons of green beret special forces were wiped out in seconds by Honey-senpai, and ever since, they say there have been diplomatic issues with America," Tamaki finished.

"How terrifying..." Haruhi said.

"What's worse, I've heard that Usa-chan was handmade by Honey-senpai's favorite late grandma. Judging by the way he always carries it with him, there can be little doubt that it's a precious article to him. Once he wakes up, and sees his Usa-chan irrevocably altered..."

"He's going to irrevocably alter us, too!" they cried.

"You guys are exaggerating," Fumika sighed as she leaned against the arm of Kyoya's chair, "Any way you think about them, those stories sound made up."

"No, there is other evidence that Honey-senpai has an evil split personality," Tamaki protested, "Honey-senpai is type AB."

"So?"

"That means...he has the same blood type as Kyoya!" Tamaki exclaimed, causing Haruhi to gasp.

"Really now..." Fumika sighed, shaking her head at their antics.

"Do you have some sort of problem with my blood type?" Kyoya asked, slightly annoyed.

"Oh, and to those of you watching who are type AB, please don't get offended or upset," Fumika said, turning to a random direction.

"Who are you talking to?" Kyoya asked.

"The readers," Fumika said.

"If I remember correctly, you hit and scold me for breaking the fourth wall last chapter," Kyoya said, raising his eyebrows.