Mist the Umbreon

Dream brought Sun to every house in the Kingdom until they found the Umbreon's. "Hello?" Dream called out. Just then, 13 eevees burst through the entrance, trampling on them. "Don't forget your lunches!" The Umbreon yowled as she appeared in the doorway, her purple scarf bouncing up and down. She sighed and looked at Sun and Dream. "Your the Espeon I saw earlier today!" she gasped, pointing at Sun, her bracelet swinging up violently. He blushed madly. Dream smirked and pushed Sun into her. The Umbreon was knocked down with Sun. He opened his eye and blushed harder. He scrambled up and helped the Umbreon up. "S-Sorry," he stammered nervously. "It's a-alright. I-I'm used to it. Call me Mist," she added. What a beautiful name!, he thought to himself. "Nice to meet you... I'm Prince Sun," he said. Mist let out a shocked gasp before letting him in. Dream padded away, smirking. "Wow! Your house is HUGE compared to all the others!" Sun exclaimed. Mist laughed. "I have a big family," she explained.
He nodded and started to hum his favorite tune. Mist gasped. "You like that song too?" she asked. She hummed along with him until they were both singing together. Joy flooded his heart. He saw Mist blushing, making him blush. She giggled and started to clap to the beat. He joined in, laughing. He hugged her, eye closed tightly. When he opened his eye, he saw her blushing madly. He let go of her and backed out, through the doorway. "Can we do this again?" Sun asked. Mist nodded and waved goodbye. He walked back to the castle, smiling and humming. "It went great!" Sun exclaimed before Dream could ask. He padded to his bed and jumped onto it. Soon, He fell asleep, happy.