Spike's big gift

Ever bounced through the Kingdom, a rose in his jaws. Then, he saw her. His heart pounded faster as he approached her. He tapped her shoulder. She turned around and blushed. "H-Hi Iceflake. I got this for y-you," he stammered, handing her the flower. She blushed harder and gave a nervous smile. "T-Thanks. It's b-beautiful," she added as she placed it near her ear. Cute... Ever thought, covering his red face. Iceflake giggled and poked him. He uncovered his face, confused. Before he could think, Iceflake kissed him. His face was as red as a tomato. He kissed her back before dashing off, back to the castle. He rushed into his room and locked the door, panting. He sighed and flopped onto his bed. He loved her and she loved him. It was perfect. Just then, someone knocked on his door. "It's me, Spike!" Spike called through the door. Ever gasped and quickly let him in. "S-Sorry! I'm just shaken up because of a kis- lick from Dream, she never does that!" He told him, quickly saving himself. Spike smirked and sat down. "Anyway, umm... Do you think Dream will like this?" He asked nervously, showing Ever a jeweled ring. He gasped and squealed, understanding what he was going to do. "YES! She will LOVE it!" Ever answered, squirming excitedly. Spike nodded gratefully and put the ring away. "Now I gotta find her," he added, strolling out of his room. Ever waved goodbye and closed the door, grinning.
                                           Spike's POV
  I looked in every room until I found her. Dream was sitting on the balcony, staring into the sunset. She turned around and noticed me. My heart started to pound as I walked up to her. I knelt down and pulled out the ring. "Will you make me the happiest pokemon alive and be my wife?" I asked. I saw tears start to well up in her eyes as she gave a shocked smile. "YES!" she cried happily, hugging me. I slipped the ring on her finger, smiling. She kissed me. I was so happy I could barely breathe. We were together forever, and that's all that mattered.